How claim gold for inactivity

AloisAlois Tin ✭Posts: 1 Tin ✭
lost gold for inactivity .. help me ! :(

Answers

• MelanieMelanie Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Alois, it looks like you were inactive for a few months without a deposit made on your account. Unfortunately, since your bonuses are real gold, they are reclaimed after extended periods of inactivity. As you probably know, gold is finite, so abandoning it in forgotten accounts would be quite irresponsible.
  • KlausKlaus Copper ✭✭ Posts: 102 Copper ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    @Melanie

So if I deposit gold (not due to referrals) and just leave it there...can it be reclaimed? Can the bonus gold allocated for a first deposit be also reclaimed? I've looked over the terms of service and, if so, I guess it must be there, but couldn't find about it
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,811 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Klaus If you have made a purchase of gold it can NEVER be reclaimed. Reclaims only happened on accounts that signed up and never made a deposit. If you made a deposit you get to keep any bonus gold you received.
    edited July 2016
    @GoldIsCurrency That should explain why I couldn't find about it throughout the terms of service. Does that also apply to the bonus for a first deposit?
    @GoldIsCurrency Sorry, din't read your last sentence. It's clear then. Thanks
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Gold ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,811 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Klaus You are welcome sir. Goldmoney is safer and more transparent than a bank. Glad to see you joining in on the community. Cheers and have a great weekend.