Getting gold out of Dubai
I might have a deal for you … but it will cost you the normal 1% fee (to me).
@Melanie - please advise if there is anything in the TOS (in fact or implied) the prohibits what I am proposing.
1) if I agree to the transfer, I will provide you with my email address
2) you will email me with your email address
3) I will reply with account to send gold to. You will send your Dubai gold to me in the Dubai vault.
4) Once I have confirmed receipt of the gold, I will send the same amount to you less 1% (the same that Goldmoney charges) to another vault of my choice.
5) If you specify a particular vault I will charge an addition 1% to cover the initial transfer between vaults on my end.
Please note that transfers of this kind are essentially instantaneous and occur with the same vault.
I am "GOLD *****" member in the community and have been a BitGold / Goldmoney account holder since last fall in the US. Any of the senior members will vouch for me.
Unless the amount of gold that you need to transfer is too large (although we can do it in stages) - or @Melanie advises that this violates the Terms of Service - we can begin at your convenience.
WARNING - if you are a US citizen who does NOT live in Texas or Colorado, this will not work. Make sure that the "Send Gold" option is available on your menu. @Melanie is the "Gift of Gold" option still available for those who to not have the ability to "Send Gold"?