Watching Real Audit page...

UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
I have been watching the audit page quite a bit, and I have noticed that new accounts have really started to accelerate the last couple of days. I knew there would be a point where Goldmoney would take off...this may be it people!

B)

Comments

• nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Uvas said:

I have been watching the audit page quite a bit, and I have noticed that new accounts have really started to accelerate the last couple of days. I knew there would be a point where Goldmoney would take off...this may be it people!

B)

You have converted me into becoming an avid audit page watcher @Uvas :)

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,818 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Uvas @nigelmarkdias I have spent quite an amount of time watching the RTA (like a good movie) and have noticed the account signups will slow down over the weekends and speed up during the week. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for everything to close with Schiff Gold/Peter Schiff. Once that closes then Peter will start promoting Goldmoney. Considering Peter's following my expectation is that we will see significant acceleration in signups.
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭

@Uvas @nigelmarkdias I have spent quite an amount of time watching the RTA (like a good movie) and have noticed the account signups will slow down over the weekends and speed up during the week. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for everything to close with Schiff Gold/Peter Schiff. Once that closes then Peter will start promoting Goldmoney. Considering Peter's following my expectation is that we will see significant acceleration in signups.

That audit page will get more & more important as the Fed & banks get more & more opaque. @GoldIsCurrency @Uvas
  • UvasUvas Posts: 680 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @GoldIsCurrency

Yea, since we got the audit page, it seemed like we would get around 60 or so signups an hour at a fairly steady pace for the last 2 months(?) we have had the audit page.

The last day or two it has been 1 or 2 thousand an hour!

Something is up... <3<3<3
  • powslayerpowslayer Posts: 118 Bronze ✭✭✭
    If I remember right signups were around 1,176,000 yesterday now its up over 25,000 in one day! I have to think something is not right with that number? Maybe there was a backlog of pending account signups that just got approved? Time will tell i guess...
    edited August 2016
    @Uvas @powslayer Powslayer is correct, yesterday it was around 1,176,000. The volume of users has been dialed up overnight. I wonder if Goldmoney was talked about on the news somewhere in the world? I would presume it would be some sort of event like that in order for the users to get dialed up so rapidly in 24 hours. There has been about 125 Kilograms of transactions in the last 24 hours. Fantastic to see!
    this is crazy. from the time of my post to now users increased by 1000! can this be right?
    just a guess but maybe the shiff gold deal is closed and those accounts are now being added to the tally?
    @powslayer If the schiff gold deal is closed we should have already seen an announcement. It was either on the news somewhere in the world or it went through a heavy duty network effect through some great circles of people. The deposits have been flying way faster than I have ever seen! I was watching the RTA at about 1:30 this morning and I was very surprised with the activity of deposits I was seeing comparing to what I normally have seen at that time of the day.
    earthquake in Italy?
    Tweet that just came out on Roy's twitter feed.

• TheRaveneerTheRaveneer Posts: 109 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Many of us Peter Schiff fans have already signed up. 3 weeks ago.