I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

mami93_777mami93_777 Posts: 4 Tin ✭
I tried to get my money back in a wire transfer to my bank and it says I have a pending redemption. I HAVE NEVER REDEEMED ANY MONEY OR GOLD FROM THIS ACCOUNT! I WANT MY MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!!!

Comments

• mami93_777mami93_777 Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    edited August 2016
    Please! I am poor, I have children. I only have $482 in BitGold and that is all that I have. That is my life savings. Please give me my money back, I beg of you!
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay @mami93_777 - that is what is supposed to happen! You have initiated a redemption from your Goldmoney account to your bank account. Your funds will be sent to the bank account you have chosen once processed.
  • GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    This is an example of how important user interface design really is. If jargon or too cryptic terms are used not everybody is going to understand thiem and, in this case, jump to erroneous conclusions. Of course, this becomes an even bigger challenge when dealing with people of many languages spread across the global map.
  • nigelmarkdiasnigelmarkdias Posts: 1,323 Silver ✭✭✭✭

This is an example of how important user interface design really is. If jargon or too cryptic terms are used not everybody is going to understand thiem and, in this case, jump to erroneous conclusions. Of course, this becomes an even bigger challenge when dealing with people of many languages spread across the global map.

Yes, @GrandpaBrian
    UI to UX @Agos
  • PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want my money back. I want to keep buying gold. In Goldmoney I trust.