I couldn't log in this morning using the Chrome browser - was getting an error:
There is a new version available, please refresh ... the internet connection has been lost
or something to that effect. FireFox was working fine. Just deleting cookies for bitgold and goldmoney wasn't enough. To fix it I had to delete browsing data for the past week:
- Click Customize and Control Google Chrome button upper right.
- Click Settings >> Show Advanced Settings >> Clear Browsing Data (under Privacy).
- Obliterate the following items from: select the past week.
- Download History, Cookies and other site and plugin data, and Cached images and files should already be checked.
- Click "Clear browsing data."
This was Chrome version 52.0.2743.116 m, Windows 10.