Countering BitGold Negative Propagandas In YouTube

rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
Some unsatisfactory and irresponsible individuals had put on negative propagandas about BitGold in Youtube and I reckon all their claims are not true. For a newcomer definitely will demoralized or keep on hold to join BitGold after viewing the latter. As a family member of BitGold, we should counter the same or al least put some comments underneath the negative page to prove their claims are false. <3 <3 <3 to BitGold

Comments

• KimKim Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @rohanibuang61, unfortunately there will always be naysayers. Some with legitimate concerns. As a startup company BitGold may have had some challenges that affected affiliates, etc., I don't know but it is possible. And then there are people who talk poorly about things for no reason other than to get attention. One of my personal referrals first said no to my invitation for him to join based on the You Tube comments that were negative . So, I sent him factual information about the investors, the stocks trading, videos he could watch from industry leaders, etc., after which he got back with me and joined.