Integration of Live Chat support to the Website and App

ElioskEliosk Posts: 10 Tin ✭
edited October 2016 in About Goldmoney Products
Dear Messrs. GoldMoney ,

I would like to suggest you to integrate a live chat support platform to your website and app.
As your Respected Company is related to Gold and Money Business , always trust, support and live communication are the most important in that field.
The Live Chat platform, build more confidence, trust and a strong relation between Gold money and Customers.
facilitating all process in less of time.

Hope you will take in consideration my Suggestion.

Keep it up the greatest work, Looking forward to see this Live Chat Support platform online asap.

Thank you for Your time and Consideration.

Best Regards

Elias

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your suggestion @Eliosk - as mentioned previously when this was suggested, we are working on additional support mechanisms for the future and will let you know when they are available! :smile:
  • ElioskEliosk Posts: 10 Tin ✭
    Dear Miss Melanie ,

Thank you for your reply.

Kindly could you support me to fix this issues.

I applied from 8 months to a Prepaid master card, till now i didn't received anything , yesterday i reported as stolen.
    I will apply for new one by shipment via Courier and I sent email to support to update my current address information
    i didn't get any reply.

Second , I did a withdraw via Wire transfer on the 6 of October 2016 I also sent an email to support i didn't get any reply.

Best Regards

Elias
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to check junk mail and spam folders
    i checked no emails received
    @Eliosk International bank wires may take up to 5 business days to arrive. Your wire was initiated on the 6th, and due to a long weekend we are on the third business day. I have just responded to the message you sent yesterday requesting your address change.
    @Melanie Thank you for your time and support, i already replied with the document needed for my address verification .
    Just to notice that i sent also an email OCT 09, 2016 about the updating of my IBAN number because i wrote in my bank info my account number instead of my IBAN Number.
    Kindly take in consideration to update my Bank Info.

Best regards

@Melanie
    Dear Miss Melanie,

I didn't received any news yet ,
    My current Address info still not updated also my IBAN Number still not updated yet .
    and What about my International bank wires process ?

Best Regards

Elias
    edited October 2016
    Dear Miss Melanie,

My Withdraw Transaction wire Transfer was in 6 October,

Withdraw Transaction Information :
    Date October 6, 2016 5:40 PM GMT +04:00
    Location Dubai
    Description Gold Sale (Wire Transfer)
    Amount in Gold 4.105g Gold
    Status Confirmed
    Historical Basis د.إ600.00 (AED)
    Price per gram د.إ146.16 ⁄ g

Today is 25 October 2016 till now i didn't received the money yet,

@Melanie @Chris @GoldMatters

Kindly i need to know the status of my transaction .

Best regards

Elias
    @Eliosk Your wire was returned to us today due to the fact that you had not submitted the IBAN when adding your account information. I have just emailed you as well.
    @Melanie

Thank you for your Support,

i added my IBAN and i received the new withdrawal wire transfer within 3 days .

Best Regards