Customer Phone Support Imperative

Hi - It is very ridiculous your company doesn't provide phone support to its customers. I will absolutely not send a penny overseas to your organization when it has no phone support. The Internet may not be available in the future due to war or cyber attacks. No way will you bet getting thousands of dollars from me and have the audacity not to provide a living human on the other end to address any questions I have. The arrogance of having an Apple like community customer interface such as this one stinks to high heaven. How dare you not have phone number contacts.

Comments

• UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    They did have phone support in the early days. I think they were simply overwhelmed with the explosive growth of the customer base.

But I do agree that they should have phone support, or at least a live chat option. This is a platform where people can invest large amounts of money. Perhaps they can have a tiered support model. Phone support for people with x amount of gold in their account, and a chat option for people with y amount of gold in their account.
  • Shope4415Shope4415 Posts: 7 Tin ✭
    I agree there should be some sort of real-time communication option, such as chat. The 3-5 day delay for any communication is pretty poor and keeping me from moving larger dollar amounts in to the system. Since there is no visible ticket/messaging system (ie inbox/outbox) I really have no idea if they even received my message.
  • UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Well said, @GrandpaBrian

Your answers are always better than mine lol
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,781 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @GrandpaBrian has compared to before. The self serve tasty buffet or fine dining? There are perks and advantages to both.

Sometimes we need to remind ourselves there isn't anywhere that sells gold remotely close to these low prices. Free storage and free insurance along with a Prepaid card to easily spend your gold. Even though this is self serve, it is a high class buffet serving menu items not available anywhere else on earth.
  • GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    A few winters ago, we parked our RV in Myrtle Beach where they have these incredible eating joints called "calabash". They make ordinary buffets look like soup kitchens. I must have put on 20 pounds that winter!

Goldmoney Personal is like that and it's getting better on a regular basis, so enjoy.