Didn't get my card.

Hello my name is Alejandro Antonio castello cendejas and I would like to tell you that I haven't gotten my card, hasn't arrived yet since September 9th, i live in Cozumel mexico. So I what to know what's the next step to do.

Answers

• ktkline52ktkline52 Posts: 7 Tin ✭
    @Melanie
    I have the same problem. I requested a Master Card in early September, and as of 10/24/16, I have not received the card ......nor have a received an answer to my several requests about why I don't have it yet.
    Any ideas??
  • AcastelloAcastello Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Hey! Do You have your card already?
  • CampeadorCampeador Posts: 216 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Well, I have the Card for about 2 years, now is taking space in my wallet. Is useless now. I wonder how I can get another one?
  • monetmonet Posts: 17 Tin ✭
    I read on some email that they are supposedly trying to secure another pre-paid card option for non europeans... as a Costa Rican I loved goldmoney and their prepaid card was the only financial product I used...

before the card was retired I tried to burn my savings into stuff and now I have half of them savings still in GM with me being unable to touch them... have you guys ever seen the fees for trying to redeem physical gold?! They make apmex look like a bargain!