Unable to get through to support

I've been trying to get Gold Money to input my SSN so that I can link my USA Bank Account for ACH transfers (it gives me a vague message when linking my bank about the last 4 digits of my social security number). I got a reply once weeks ago but have not heard since. I've tried contacting them numerous times since then but haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I'm already invested because I used my USA Credit Card to buy $500 worth, which by the way charged me a $15 fee at 3%.

At this point I'm very unsatisfied and want to close my account, and get a refund for my $500 and $15 fee. I cannot use my credit card if it'll charge such a large fee. I need to be able to use my US Bank Account for ACH transfers to deposit/withdraw, otherwise there's no point in me having this account.

I've contacted Gold Money about closing my account and issuing me a refund, but I really doubt I'll be hearing from them, so I feel like I'm just stuck at the $500 worth of gold I bought.

Can someone please assist me in getting through to the support? Or any other tips or pointers?

Thank you.

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AdeelMufti We have been working to address this issue for you, and let you know that you would be notified when it was resolved. We apologize that we have not yet had an update from our provider on the resolution for the error you encountered, but I have personally been following up with them daily for a resolution.