Comments

• GrandpaBrianGrandpaBrian Posts: 679 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Another piece of the puzzle put in place. I like their ability to execute on these initiatives. Like Goldmoney acquisition last year, this one will help move the company quickly to profitability.
  • Matt1513Matt1513 Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    On the investors call they mentioned that Schiff gold will focus on the physical aspect of Goldmoney. Does this mean we will see increased options in physical delivery redemption? Right now they are rather limited, especially on the silver side of things. I think it would be great if we could redeem for a larger variety of silver and gold products at the price Goldmoney offers.
  • DinchDinch Posts: 67 Copper ✭✭
    @Matt1513, I believe it means just that. All the personal customer service and the variety of redemption options offered by Schiff Gold will be available through Goldmoney now. At least that's how Schiff has painted this merger all along.
  • recurvrecurv Posts: 55 Copper ✭✭
    Hoping for UK Royal Mint Britannia redemption options. Can you provide any insight @Melanie? :)
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,773 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very happy that this has finally been completed. I was getting worries for a while it took so long to close. Woo hoo to getting it done!