Unknown error when I try to deposit

zulu1520zulu1520 Posts: 294 Bronze ✭✭✭
@Melanie Is it Goldmoney or is it my bank

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like you were able to submit your deposits following your post @zulu1520 :smile:
  • zulu1520zulu1520 Posts: 294 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Melanie I've tried to do another buy this morning but it won't let me
  • bitrageousbitrageous Posts: 16 Tin ✭
    I'm having the same problem, Goldmoney is not accepting my Credit card deposits and won't explain why. The card I'm using has worked before. My online bank has no record of any transaction or attempt ever taking place. The amount/credit limit is not the issue, I even tried depositing one unit of currency, and it fails without explanation. Seems like a serious issue, please look into this.
    The same problem keeps happening intermittently. I was able to use my card to make a deposit last month a few days after my previous complaint. Now I try again today, and it just rejects the payment, all it shows is the message "O teu pagamento não foi concluído com êxito. Tenta novamente" (Your payment was not successfully concluded, try again) and I get an e-mail about "Unsuccesfull Golmoney Deposit", telling me either I got the credit card details wrong (I didn't), the provider blocked the transaction (nothing shows up on my phone about a blocked transaction, wth!), or that my card is at its limit (not true, I can see the limit right here on my phone).

You guys really have to fix this. Your system is blocking deposits without giving me an explanation, it's frustrating, obviously a bug somewhere that should be tracked down.
    Just a follow up, I found out my provider is blocking the transactions for seeming suspicious given the amounts I guess (even though I bought from GOLDVAULT LTD before using the same card). They have reached out to me and I hope I can work this out with them.

So I apologize, I seriously thought there was something wrong with Goldmoney's deposits and just trying to help by reporting it here. Sorry! :(
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to worry @bitrageous - We hope everything is sorted soon!