I have not received my gold prepaid card. Not sure what to do because I do not want to pay the fee

I have not received my gold prepaid card. Not sure what to do because I do not want to pay the fee for a new one

Comments

• Skookum_JimSkookum_Jim Posts: 124 Bronze ✭✭✭
    The delivery seems to usually be pretty quick so if it hasn't arrived within 2-3 weeks yes then it probably has gone missing and goldmoney needs to be alerted, you don't want a mastercard in your name "out there" so it has to be killed and most likely you will be sent a new one, i doubt you will be charged a fee for that.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Michiganblue09 - I have just sent you an email!
  • 1gold1gold Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Interesting because I was thinking about getting one. I'll wait a little bit and think some more before I do that. I also want to seen how soon I receive a reply from support about their actual existence. Like to know there are human beings on the other side of this screen instead of noreply emails.
  • 1gold1gold Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Seriously considering asking for the card. Support is answering my email questions so far and I appreciate that since I'm new at this and need all the help I can get.
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 4,054 Admin
    @1gold requesting the card can be done from your main dashboard. Its free
  • arockarock Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    edited January 2017
    I am in the same situation, requested card first week of Dec 16, still no card. After multiple attempts to contact support i received no response. If i have to depend on a bulletin board for help, then this company seems rather shady. I cant see myself investing a lot of money with this type of support. (No offense to admin) I'll keep on stacking instead.