The mint app

Is there any plans for the mint app to track my goldmoney account just like it tracks my other bank accounts. I think that would be really helpfull.

Comments

• lesnodlesnod Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    My mint app seems to know of Goldmoney, but for the life of me I can't get my credentials to work. I disabled 2 factor authentication just to see if it would work. But still no dice.
  • SkookSkook Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I think it works with Goldmoney Wealth accounts, but not personal.
  • TheRaveneerTheRaveneer Posts: 102 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I've been a member here for a few months now and there's been no progress on Goldmoney's side or Mint's side to make Personal/Business work at Mint. The Goldmoney entry at Mint is for the Wealth accounts. Mint doesn't want to "change it" because there are still some users actually using it. And Goldmoney isn't driving a consolidation login page where all 3 types of accounts will work -- where we could then ask Mint to develop a connector to make it work.

In short, our savings accounts cannot appear in Mint until some work is done... and nobody is giving any updates that anything is being done. It's a tragedy.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheRaveneer We have a very long 'to-do' list, and unfortunately a Mint integration is not in the immediate plan. We'll keep you posted!
  • TheRaveneerTheRaveneer Posts: 102 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hi Melanie. While disappointed, I appreciate the frank update. It would certainly be nice to see inklings of the priority list. For example, are you able to comment where CAD Card and AMEX support lie in the priority list? Are they higher or lower than Mint? :expressionless:
  • mau5trapmau5trap Posts: 24 Tin ✭
    @TheRaveneer I gotta believe the CAD Card must have been of high priority for some time now. :neutral: