Goldmoney needs to be more useful to its Users

I am waiting for Goldmoney to EXPAND its services, for instance direct deposit of Pay Check, pay mortgage/Rent with Goldmoney Account. Pre -Paid Credit Card does nothing for me. Has Anybody heard of any New applications coming in the near future ?

Comments

• UvasUvas Posts: 678 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    They always have something interesting coming down the pipe.

My opinion is that they are concentrating on getting online businesses to adopt Goldmoney as a payment option. Once someone like Ebay or Amazon adopts it, it will become useful like Paypal is right now.

For me right now, Goldmoney is a painless and low cost way to invest in a little gold.
  • 2008WUC2008WUC Posts: 11 Tin ✭
    Yes, agreed PayPal type "Use-Fullness" would be a good start. However I want more like the action of a Checking Account. I would like to pay my car Insurance direct from my Goldmoney Account, transactions like this will take this to a much more serious level. Thank You for your response!
  • dboxtv_infodboxtv_info Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    I live in quebec, I have not been able too use my credit card as it is refused, and I
    Have money in it. How embarrassing
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dboxtv_info - I have responded to your original comment here. Please do not cross-post comments on different discussions.
  • andlangandlang Posts: 19 Copper ✭✭
    I just want GoldMoney to be super-clear when you redeem: how long it will take, and give me the exact gold price-per-gram value I will be redeemed at. Keep it simple. Keep me informed. I am now 6 days and waiting for money from GoldMoney to go into my bank account, though 5 days ago they emailed me and said "24-48 hours". The only thing we should have to worry about is the gold price, not the service here.