your credit card is refused and it holds my money

There is a problem! Big issue with no customer service. My credit card is refused by merchants ........how embarrassing!

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dboxtv_info - your attempts to use your card before activating it resulted in your card being blocked. I have sent you an email.
  • busyman26busyman26 Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I've been having the same exact problems for months now due to the fact that theres just nobody to speak to about the issue. My card has alot of money on it and i need to access it
  • 2008WUC2008WUC Posts: 11 Tin ✭
    Not to keep the negative vibe going, but..................... a few months ago I redeemed some Gold for cash that was to be transferred to my checking account, I entered on the Bit Gold (At the time) Web Site and 11 days later it still was not in my account. I called and talked to a nice employee, who made no excuses and said he saw the order placed when I entered it, but it did not know why it was never transferred. The next day the money was in my account I cringe when I hear the above stories about the problem with the PrePaid cards. We all hope it gets better.
  • SwaveSwave Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    It's November 29, 2016 and I have been having the same problem with my GoldMoney Mastercard! I live in California, United States, and everywhere I have tried my card... IT IS DECLINED!!! Not only is it embarrassing and humiliating, but then there is NO PHONE number to contact the card company! I hate to say it, but I think we've all been SCAMMED!!! The website says you can use the card just like every other card!!! What a JOKE! It's my money, I need the money... I hope they get this resolved today!!!
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,820 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Swave Is it possible that you haven't activated your card?

I have had an account since May of 2015 and my Goldmoney Card works perfect!!!! I have used it in restaurants, gas stations and retail stores, no problems.
  • SwaveSwave Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Ok UPDATE!!! GoldMoney is officially AWESOME and I am an idiot!!! I did not activate the card!!!
    Does anybody know if I can delete my previous comment?
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 4,073 Admin
    @Swave Thanks for updating. :)
  • busyman26busyman26 Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I wish my problems can be solved just as fast