Extended delay on bank transfer and email support (December 14 2016) Very concerned!

I have long been a supporter of Gold Money and their concepts and have told countless friends who have opened accounts on my
recommendations as being safe and secure.
On Monday ( Dec 5 2016) I had a bank wire confirmed to be deposited into my Canadian bank account from my vault in Toronto.
They said 24 to 48 hours, it is now Dec 14 and 9 days later and no bank deposit yet.
( Several month ago I did the same transfer, with the identical bank account and it was sent without a glitch, it took 2 days)
Being very concerned about this delay, I email customer support Dec 12 2016, they said they would respond 1 to 3 business days.
Still I have heard nothing from Gold Money.
This is the absolute worst customer service I have every received from an institution that is entrusted with the safeguard of
peoples most valued asset, their wealth.
Very difficult to believe that there is no phone support for this type on institution!
What do I do next?

Comments

• thefinnthefinn Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Worrisome, I was about to make my first deposit on monday.

I think I will hold off now.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JamesFromCanada I have just sent you an email message with receipts confirming the transfer of funds - your bank should be able to use these to locate your redemption. If they require any additional information, simply respond to my message and I would be happy to assist.
  • JamesFromCanadaJamesFromCanada Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    I appreciate the information Melanie, but my bank insists the funds have not arrived at TD, they checked their wire division, nothing.
    They asked me to ask you to have your Royal Bank do a trace, as they can not do that as they were not the sending bank.
    I know now you sent the funds, as proof of your receipts, but I am still waiting to see where the funds ended up!
    Can you please expedite this, I did respond to your email this afternoon.
    Thank you James
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observation - bank wire transfers continue to (appear) be the most problematic of all of the transfer options. This is of course relative because we do not know what percentage of bank wire transfers have problems. No one reports a transfer that goes through without a hitch. All we see on this board are the problems. This skews the perceptions.

@Melanie can you quantify (ball park estimation) the daily number of ACH/ETF, wire transfer, and physical redemption transfers in order for us to have a feel for the magnitude of the transaction volume compared to the number of issues? The Real Time Audit list cumulative Transaction Volume since 2001 (this would include the original GoldMoney). Do you have access to average daily transaction?
    @79Au197 I do not have exact numbers available, but the issues are far, far fewer than the successes. I know it may seem like they pop up often on the Community, but as you mention, people rarely talk about their experience when everything goes as expected :smile:
  • stevenyhofstevenyhof Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    I want to add that I love how the website and system works. However, that means nothing when investing many thousands into Goldmoney and not receiving the support I need. I have been waiting over a month now for my card, and have sent in 3 emails now asking for some reply. I have also just redeemed some silver and a single gold coin to sample this system. The silver showed up but the gold coin did not, so I assumed it was shipped from another place and waited another week now. So at this point I am beginning to have the gut feeling that if I wanted to take my money back out I would face the same situation and find myself in real dire straights. There is no phone number which completely baffles me for such a business like this. Please!!!!!!!! I need to see some results fast or I need to look for a more reliable solution. Thank you
    @stevenyhof Our apologies - your message was passed to our operations team to reissue a new card to you, but we should have kept you informed on the status of the new card. That was a communication lapse on our end. I've just responded to your message, and we are looking into the shipment error you have mentioned and will have it taken care of for you.