Pending Transaction

AyodAyod Posts: 3 Tin ✭
Deposited money into my gold account, taking longer than usual, this never really happened before. Can someone clear this as soon as possible, thank you :).

Comments

• Skookum_JimSkookum_Jim Posts: 124 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Could it be because it's weekend all around the globe at the moment?

If nothing has happened in 24 hours you might start wondering but i think it's stated when one makes a deposit that it can take up to 24 hours for confirmation. I suppose staff at vaults want to have some time of aswell? :D
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    @Skookum_Jim :p :p :p

Would that I could "Like" and "LOL" together

Sorry @Ayod no offense meant … in an age of instant Internet gratification it is easy to forget that moving parts requiring actual people have a time scale of their own. Also record deposits require the acquisition, transfer, and authentication of physical gold into the vaults.
  • JamesFromCanadaJamesFromCanada Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    AYOD,
    Can you give specifics of your transfer, date, wait time and other communications.

As posted earlier this week, I have been waiting since Dec 5 2016 for my wire transfer to come through still nothing yet from Gold Money!

I have had one response from Melanie last Thursday Dec 15 2016. "I have just sent you an email message with receipts confirming the transfer of funds - your bank should be able to use these to locate your redemption. If they require any additional information, simply respond to my message and I would be happy to assist. " Here was my reply to her reply of Dec 15 2016 " I appreciate the information Melanie, but my bank insists the funds have not arrived at TD, they checked their wire division, nothing.

They asked me to ask you to have your Royal Bank do a trace, as they can not do that as they were not the sending bank.
    I know now you sent the funds, as proof of your receipts, but I am still waiting to see where the funds ended up!

Can you please expedite this, I did respond to your email this afternoon.
    I am still waiting for an answer, this money was for Christmas.

I will repost again Monday If I have not had a reply...customer service needs a major overhaul to say the least, as well they need to have a number
    where people who have wire transfer issues can call in live to get help!
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JamesFromCanada I sent the following message on DEC 16TH, 2016 AT 9:21AM - I will include it here as it does not have any private information.

Hello,

Thank you for letting me know, and I will have our operations team initiate a trace investigation. Please be advised that some traces may take up to 15 days – though I am hopeful that it will we resolved for you faster than this. I will keep you apprised on any updates I receive.
  • KdubKdub Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    yes im a new member and I have issues with email responses as well as posting deposits and lastly receiving tracking info on a Physical order placed! this is making me hesitant to refer others....
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kdub

Please check your junk mail folder for correspondence from Goldmoney. They have historically been quite diligent with regard to tracking info on physical shipments. At least in my personal experience...