Support Delay ?

Hello Gold Fellowees

how long would a fellow have to wait for the support team to respond in apx time ?

in my case, ive been waiting for 2 days without any responce.

i hope you all would be kind enough to share your toughts

BR DZ

Comments

• JamesFromCanadaJamesFromCanada Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    Dzanin,
    There seems to be long delays with email support, 3 days or longer are quite common and no phone support is currently available.
    Still waiting for my second reply to a bank wire transfer that still has not shown up!
    All the best.
  • robert1robert1 Posts: 11 Tin ✭
    yes seems a long delay on email support.
    I have a ticket 4 days waiting
  • robert1robert1 Posts: 11 Tin ✭
    Goldmoney need to speed up their support
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-4 business days EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.

Weekends, holidays, and time zones are the biggest issues. Well that and work load.

Small staff, rapidly expanding user base, rapidly expanding assets under management, and rapidly expanding transaction volumes equate to less than instantaneous response. Don't forget timezone differences, weekends, and holidays.

If you want you can always consider opening a Goldmoney Wealth position which has telephone support and a more expensive fee structure.

Alternatively there are are lots of other services who will gladly overcharge you for fractional paper gold holdings, higher transaction fees and storage fees.

Bank wire delays are always with the bank, not Goldmoney. There is a reason it it used to be called "banker's hours".

Also be sure to check your junk mail folder.

Yeah I'm being snarky. Apologies if I fuffled any feathers. >:)

• HamboneHambone Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Long support times, still waiting on a response 6+ days later..
  • 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭