Making deposit with debit and two different credit cards; unsuccessful...

While trying to make my first deposit I keep getting "Your payment was not successful please try again" message. I've checked everything and I can't figure out why it won't take any of my cards three cards. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have an idea of what the cause may be? I'm all verified and everything is up to date. Thanks

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JG4liberty - I have just emailed you because the rest of the Community is unlikely to be able to answer this for you :smile:
  • STCMSTCM Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I can't suddenly deposit from yesterday. I've tried a few other cards but was unsuccessful.
    I sent the e-mail about the problem to support. Now, after 24 hours I still cannot deposit.
    No answer from GoldMoney support.
  • bdinchak23bdinchak23 Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    I'm having the same problem and it states that I have been inactive on the page and must retry. I was active and just logged in actually, so something is wrong with the site.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,818 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Melanie Any idea why the two users above are experiencing errors of that nature?
  • STCMSTCM Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Now, I tried to deposit you on the different debit card.
    But again I was denied to the deposit.

I do not know meaning to. Please explain what kind of things do to me.
    I previously could deposit with this card.
    But this year, I cannot use your service even once.

Why I must be denied to you? Everytime. Again and again!!
    Reply as soon as possible!! And I require to solve an issue immediately.

I already use Goldmoney Card for shop and various Internet services.
    I cannot know your circumstances.
    But, I'm very confused by suddenly rejecting deposit.

So if you don't want to provide me to the service the future, please show me the alternative.
    Already experiencing difficulty in my life.

I made a mistake??
    I'm one of the customers who have been using your service from the earliest.