Goldmoney Mastercard never received. No reply from customer support.

Investing your hard earned currency into Goldmoney is a risky proposition. Support is based on bulletin board system which may work in other industries, but I personally like to keep my financial "issues" off the internet. No response to a simple issue, I can't imagine what type of support we will get if we had a major financial crisis. I'm limiting my exposure to Goldmoney, and will continue to stack gold/silver instead.

Anyway....to my issue.....In the first week of December 2016, I requested a Goldmoney Mastercard and still have not received it. Multiple attempts to contact customer service and still no response. Here I am on the bulletin board posting my gripes. Goldmoney what am i to do? I do not want to pay a fee for something I never received.

Answers

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @arock - apologies for the delay, we were checking with our card provider to ensure the card was in fact sent, and that it should be considered lost at this point. Confirmation of this was provided last night. I've personally sent you an email to follow up with a resolution.
  • ZamirZamir Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I live in the state of Georgia. They said I wasn't allowed to have one,by law.
  • Attila1116Attila1116 Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I have the same problem and I'm starting to lose trust
    In Goldmoney. First card I ordered was free and that was in the beginning of December . Never received it waited for over five weeks . Now I paided $16 to have it sent by courier since my first card was lost or never sent. I mean with all due respect I don't live on some remote island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean . I live in the suburbs of Los Angles California. Give me a break. If I don't receive my in the next week or so I'll be requesting of funds I've deposited into Goldmoney. The soul foundation and motto Of this company is to have a savings account in gold and have it liquid cash available at any time i.e. ( MasterCard) .
  • Attila1116Attila1116 Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    ........ and I am also starting think that this gold money company is a hoax . Hard to believe since Peter Schiff is involved as a merger . Maybe I should contact him and complain this is not right
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Attila1116 I'm sorry to hear that you first card did not arrive, I see you requested a new card on January 5th. Unfortunately once the card goes in the mail, our team has no control over it anymore and it is in the hands of the postal service.
  • ATorresATorres Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I requested my Goldmoney Mastercard by Jan 25, 2017. It has not made it yet home though no funds have been trasfered yet to the card.
    If it does not arrive by this week, I probably cancel it.