Warning: Loading Card and app links and controls not functioning on Droid App

I recently joined, and have had quite a few problems. First, I registered fine, but my son had a problem with his verification email. Customer service helped me work around his registration using my second personal email, and then switched him back to his email It took about 5 days to get him registered, after that everything worked.

I just received my card, loaded most of my gold balance onto the card, to find out that my gold no longer has the ability to appreciate! The marketing sounded as though the card was part of the goldmoney vault system, and would still be able to appreciate. It makes sense now, but I wish three was a little red warning message, in the card loading section!
It wasn't much of a transaction charge, but still! And Yes, I didn't receive and email stating such, but I completed the card loading before I received it! This cost me money and stress!

Also, many of the customer links and radio buttons, don't function on my droid!

As a whole, great concept and nice customer service, but a faster response time when our money is at stake, and especially with market fluctuations! :--(

Comments

• AnacapAnacap Posts: 91 Copper ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Yeah, it's explained is a "prepaid" card, you add the gold, and that gold turn to the currency you settled at the current GAU market price when you loaded the card.

Should they make it clearer to avoid misunderstandings? maybe, a picture illustrating what it's about is worth more than a wall of text. Or just a bold colored text to clarify it.

Still, it's not goldmoney's mistake, the info about what goldmoney card is alright, although not too user friendly as it's too much to read.

I'm sorry for the fees D:
  • Kahuna_2017Kahuna_2017 Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Now I can not switch credit cards for deposits! Wow!
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Kahuna_2017 - once you have entered and submitted the amount you wish to deposit, simply click (or tap) on the box that says "Credit Card" to clear the fields and enter the information needed to deposit with a new card.