79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
Any know what is afoot?

The above coupled with

has me wildly speculating.

@Roy Sebag - what did I miss?
Tagged:

Comments

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,801 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't read too much into the hiatus. However I will miss his tweets.

I do look forward to see what the BIG Surprise will be. Goldmoney announcements are like xmas was as a kid.

On another note the share price sure took a beating today. Someone had their dirty bird computer on some wack algos today. Annoying as hell to watch. I wonder how that crap is even legal. Kind of defeats the purpose of the stock market. Anyways, long and strong as eventually people will wake up to this gem.

• 79Au19779Au197 Posts: 4,047 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GoldIsCurrency said

On another note the share price sure took a beating today. Someone had their dirty bird computer on some wack algos today. Annoying as hell to watch. I wonder how that crap is even legal. Kind of defeats the purpose of the stock market. Anyways, long and strong as eventually people will wake up to this gem.

Might be related to
    http://community.goldmoney.com/discussion/3391/anyone-know-why-katie-sokalsky-resign
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,801 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly they used that as an excuse to put the algos on high speed today. I don't think the management change is a big deal. Josh is perfectly capable of filling those shoes. Overall Goldmoney has one of the most experienced well versed teams I have ever seen.
    edited January 2017
    @GoldIsCurrency said

Possibly they used that as an excuse to put the algos on high speed today. I don't think the management change is a big deal. Josh is perfectly capable of filling those shoes. Overall Goldmoney has one of the most experienced well versed teams I have ever seen.

Agreed 100%
  • PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. Radio silence for 30 days. That takes us to the week of Feb 13th. Roughly the same time Goldmoney will be annnouncing their quarterly results. It is also the time they usually make an announcement. NASDAQ listing? Gold Tokens? Perhaps a partnership?
    @Pinkdog yes - the "quiet period" before quarterly results.
  • LGJLGJ Posts: 68 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Stock took a hit too. TBH its got me a tad worried.

I'm hoping it has to do with NASDAQ listing.
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping there is some announcement soon about one of the following as well:
    -Tokens/Gift Cards
    -some US acquisition or merger (e.g. BitPay perhaps)
    -some component to their mission of democratizing gold that IS decentralized to hush up all of the naysayers
    -something that convinces more people that gold's pros outweigh bitcoin
    -a full integration of bitgold technology to the wealth part of the platform
    -a gold dividend (because the stock has gotten hammered)
    -Maximizer open to US customers.