Adding Bank Account

Is there an option where you can link or add a Philippine bank account? I'm very interested in Goldmoney, I don't see any options where people from Philippines can withdraw from their savings. Please answer.

Comments

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,763 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GoldminerPH Kamusta and welcome to Goldmoney. There shouldn't be any problem linking a filipino bank account as it is on the list "Redeeming via Global Bank Transfer". Please see support link below.

Philippines √ √ Within Minutes to Hours PHP

https://support.goldmoney.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2505776-redeeming-via-global-bank-transfer?b_id=7977

You can also request a Goldmoney Prepaid Card that can be used at any location that accepts MasterCard including bank machines that accept MC. However currently there isn't a prepaid card issued in PHP Pesos so you would need to request a USD card and unfortunately would incur some FX Fee's. Hopefully Goldmoney will issue a PHP card soon as I could see many over sea's Filipino's utilize Goldmoney to send money back home to their families. It would be very significant savings to send money back home using Goldmoney versus Western Union or Moneygram. There are many use's for Goldmoney.
  • GoldminerPHGoldminerPH Posts: 8 Tin ✭
    Thank you for your response. It's good to hear that Goldmoney will issue a PHP card soon. Can I use the same Philippine bank account to deposit and redeem ? I am about to deposit using Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin but upon checking, there are many restrictions when it comes to mode of redeeming. I hope that we can also use Bitcoin in redeeming money. Thanks.
    @GoldminerPH Just to be clear I said hopefully Goldmoney will issue a PHP card soon. There has been no timeline announced as of yet that I have seen.

Yes you can use the same Philippine bank account to deposit and redeem from.
    As per policy for Dubai Vault "Purchases made using cryptocurrency can be redeemed to a linked personal bank account " . This applies to GLOBAL bank wire transfer right?
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GoldminerPH in your case, yes, you would be able to redeem via Global Bank Transfer.
    "The Goldmoney MasterCard is free to request and available to Personal Verified users with 0.2 grams or more of settled gold in their Goldmoney account. "

I understand that you can't redeem using your GoldMoney prepaid card if you deposit using Cryptocurrency.

My question is, Can I still request for GoldMoney prepaid card for future use? If yes, Do you send Goldmoney Prepaid Card to Philippines?

There are Filipinos that were able to get their Goldmoney Card but im not sure if they are living in the US or in Philippines. Some of them said that they were able to withdraw using Goldmoney Card here in the Philippines. Is that true?

Thanks.
    Just Disregard my recent inquiry, you answered it already.
    Questions:

1.What is the percentage of earnings from my Deposit per month?
    Is it a standard percentage? or does it varies to the amount of the deposit?

2. The Goldmoney Prepaid Mastercard is currently unavailable in the following countries:
    Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Central African Republic, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Ecuador, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Nigeria, North Korea, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Syria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe​.
    The Goldmoney Prepaid Mastercard is also unavailable in the state of Georgia, USA.

I'm from Philippines. So, it means you can send Goldmoney Prepaid Card to the Philippines.
    How long does it usually take to receive the card?

3. The Goldmoney Mastercard is currently available in USD, GBP, EUR, and CHF. More currencies will be made available in the future!

I understand that PHP card is not available. But can I request for Goldmoney Card sent to Philippines using USD currency instead?
    edited January 2017
    @GoldminerPH Your Goldmoney balance will fluctuate up or down based on the price of gold. There is no interest. Goldmoney account holders should look at this almost like a bank account in the currency of Gold. Gold is the best performing currency in the world as the math over history has proven that. Everyone should have some savings in gold to help avoid currency devaluation which happens in government issued currencies over time.

Yes, you can order a USD Goldmoney Prepaid Card to the Philippines. I would expect approximately 2-3 weeks for the card to arrive.

Does Goldmoney deactivates new account with no deposit within 30 days?

I'm still waiting for a reply from my bank regarding fees for Global Wire Transfer.
    @GoldminerPH There is no reason to deactivate your account, you should be okay.
    I understand that we can deposit using cryptocurrency which is limited to Dubai vault only, I also hope that we can REDEEM from our savings using cryptocurrency because the transaction is very fast ,easy, with very small transaction fee unlike global bankwire transfer. Our banks here in the Philippines would just eat up all earnings due high charges. Cryptocurrency/Bitcoin is the best global payment system nowadays. I also suggest to include Paypal for both deposit and redemption transactions. Thanks.