Why can i i not see my heart?

CstaxCstax Posts: 4 Tin ✭
Hi guys question i made over 280 refered people all deposites in week ans half. I requested for a level 5 star. In response they asked for description or link of were im getting refers and i can't see my heart any more says under review any one had this before?
Tagged:

Answers

• TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    nope have not had this, but if you had that many people in such a short time, I am sure that they will want to validate that they are real accounts. Also from my understanding the golden heart is an automated process and stars are given depending on the activity of the users signed up. If you sign up 1000 people and they all have only logged in during the initial signup, I doubt your stars will go up. Again, it is an automated algorithm that runs against the accounts and user activity from my understanding.

@Melanie may know more
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @TauntFourstar ; Goldmoney needs to protect itself from bots and fake accounts. It seems that leadership, investors, and true fans want REAL growth for the long haul. Their referral incentive plan can be VERY rewarding if there is TRUE buy-in and network effect, but that leads to people trying to cheat the system for short-term gains.

For the record: I am a true fan and investor who would like to see Goldmoney make it to the Top 50 companies on NASDAQ ...in the long run... as a result of REAL growth.
  • SunlightSunlight Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I too can't see my heart after new design
  • TimKTimK Posts: 90 Bronze ✭✭✭
    280 people to open an account and deposit money all within a week? Come on.
    I would flag it also.

• CstaxCstax Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    Are you kidding? They all verified id and they are all real accounts. 280 is baby weight. Im a google AdWords marketer every thing im doing is legit and creative for sharing and targeting bitcoin users to deposite its all really simple.
  • doriaexpressdoriaexpress Posts: 11 Tin ✭
    Yo tampoco puedo ver mi corazón y tengo muchos amigos por referenciar.
    Cstax said:

They all verified id

How do you know that they verified their ID? (just wondering... not that it matters for the referral bonus)

And how do you know that users clicked your link AND signed up through your link?
    To find out if they actually have a personal verified account, you can try to send them some gold and if they have not upgraded, then the system will tell you that you cannot send them gold. You may be able to request a payment to see if they are verified too.

To find out if they actually have a personal verified account, you can try to send them some gold and if they have not upgraded, then the system will tell you that you cannot send them gold. You may be able to request a payment to see if they are verified too.

@TauntFourstar Yes, agreed one *CAN* do that to check on a person to person basis... but how would @Cstax verify that 280+ people have verified IDs? Does that method work in bulk?? (I've only checked case by case...and checking 280+ seems like a waste of time)

• CstaxCstax Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    Yea im an famouse influencer whats your job assets to this? How educated are you going to come at your costumers. I mean im really in shock! Thank you guys for the compliments! I would expect people who actually love gold... for more then just a solid anyway i mean its history. And im trying to help my country with a plan lets not even go there.
  • yhang423yhang423 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    cant see my heart on my profile . how can i refer a friend ?
    @GMONEY1

Not aware of any bulk checking but I would do a few spot checks and if the rate of return was high enough of people not having verified accounts, I would concede that most of the people did not complete the process in a manner to give @Cstax any credit.