Ethereum?

GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
Ahh... Ethereum is almost $50 ... it basically doubled in a week.

Just saying
Tagged:

Comments

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,926 Admin
    Its unreal. I think there has been some liquidation out of BTC and into ETH. I havent seen anything like this in a long time
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @GoldMatters I had an order ready at 19.50 last week and was thinkin I'll wait for 18s. Wooops. I hope that doesn't happen with silver or gold just yet... Still in acquisition mode :#
    edited March 2017
    @GMONEY1 its been an insane run. who knows what happens from here (ETH). I guess im weird, I get much more anxious when a position is doing well, makes me nuts. I am much calmer with blood in the streets
    @GMONEY1 PS: obviously as we know buying gold and silver has nothing to do with the kind of risk we take when buying any crypto.

Gold and silver equities are a different story obvi.

We buy all 3 for different reasons

• GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @GoldMatters Agree.

Gold is money.

Equities are risk assets.
    Cryptos... Digital mediums of exchange with inherent risks.
  • coffeedrinkercoffeedrinker Posts: 20 Tin ✭
    Yup I caught the first rise on Eth, but man Dash soared!! Between those 2, I kicked bleep on profit and at the same time turned the profit to Litecoin. At least I know that Litecoin is stable enough to park. I made my first bitcoin purchase today here on goldmoney . Dang it was so so easy.I love it! to heck with bank-wire transfer and all that mambo jumbo. I'm proud of myself for not knowing what the heck Im doin lmao!! I made 3,000 Litecoins. B) I'M A HAPPY KAMPER.!!! And Im glad I found this forum, it helped me a lot,and the customers service was great! Cheerios!!

Watch for Factom--Golem and Lisk when its negtive and wait. you make couple of dollar to turn into Litecoin and get out!
  • AnacapAnacap Posts: 91 Copper ✭✭
    Sad I'm late to jump on cheaper eth/btc, hopefully china starts fighting crypto so I jump seriously on discount. :smirk:
    edited March 2017
    @Anacap with a disclaimer that this is not advice of any kind..... I dont neccesarily think its too late by any means. Look at the relative market cap of any crypto. Its still a total long shot and a very high risk space but if it ends up being widely adopted we are in very early days.

Or it could go to zero
  • PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps I should create my own crypto currency. Seems like an easy was to get rich. Thank god for Goldmoney.
    @Pinkdog New Glossary term. TGFGM
  • AnacapAnacap Posts: 91 Copper ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Gold because it's gold.
    Silver because it's sightly close to gold.

Bitcoin because it's better than gold at being gold. :wink:
    And I'm not joking, BTC copies and improves by far all the valuable qualities of gold. Gold doesn't corrupt, it's cheap to save safe, this means it's "density of wealth" is really practical.

By natural selection, the markets and history has discovered and choosed it as solution for money, so it's marginal utility is that of a currency, top notch. Bitcoin tends there too, and adds on top of all that more utilities that make it even more practical as a mean to trading.

Only phisical gold backing blockchain tokens can trully beat it's advantages. But still that would involve thirdparties and be subjected to state's theft. Bitcoin is isolated from vampiric hands by design. Only miners and exhange companies are subjected to politics, not the coins or trades themselves. :smiley:

Goldmoney's crytpo enthusiasts should make a thread and start trading between bitcoin and gold peer to peer.
    Small trades to manage trust and build trusthworthy reputation just like those peer to peer sites here would be great.

Might be problematic for goldmoney if it becomes a thing :smiley: Anti-money laundering neurotics would go nuts! Beautiful! haha
    edited March 2017
    Someone made this video about Dash being one of the accepted cryptocurrencies at Goldmoney