Interesting article - Is Gold Money? China And Russia Think So, And The Whole World Shortly Will, TO

MR_LAVOIEMR_LAVOIE Posts: 25 Copper ✭✭
Looks like from the comments sections there's a little battle between some hard core gold bugs who don't like technology and some Goldmoney fans

Is Gold Money? China And Russia Think So, And The Whole World Shortly Will, TOO!
http://silverseek.com/commentary/gold-money-china-and-russia-think-so-and-whole-world-shortly-will-too-16462

Comments

• alberto1110alberto1110 Posts: 103 Copper ✭✭
    Good article @MR_LAVOIE I was reading it and I saw many people are still ceptic about our platform but they never tried it...how can you be ceptical about something that you never tried?!! :) those folks!!!
  • TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Because if you like a service and share it with others out of excitement... you are apparently a shill.
    I recommend things to friends all the time not because I have some secret pact with the company but because I have benefited and want to give them the option to check it out for themselves. Its called word of mouth and in these days done through online posts.
    People who go on and on about shilling are mostly ridiculous and they themselves are probably doing the same thing for some other product or service they enjoy.