Detailed Transaction History and Running Totals

TomSwiftTomSwift Posts: 47 Copper ✭✭
I can never get my prepaid values to add up. What is needed is for all the fees and exchange rates to show up in the detailed account transaction lists. When I have more than one currency showing on my transaction, I want to see how the US value was obtained. A running total would be acceptable as well since the fees could be calculated. It's hard to keep accurate values in accounting programs when you have to guess fees and exchange rates.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• TomSwiftTomSwift Posts: 47 Copper ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thank for the icwd cardportal link. I didn't know they were still using that page. When I lost my card two months ago, I used that site to cancel the card, which created a big mess, so I didn't know they were still active. I checked and they have the information.

You're right. Goldmoney really needs to be more upfront with exchange rates and fees and such. Too much is hidden from view.

Answers

• PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 274 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Yes @TomSwift this is something many of us want. It would go a long way with user trust and transparency on the platform.
  • Mr_Mo_37111Mr_Mo_37111 Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    Wow, being a new client I was unaware of these flaws. Definitely more transparency needed.

@TomSwift and @GMONEY1 - I just visited that webpage and was wondering what is meant by "access code". Is it the same password one uses to log into GM or your card PIN number or something else?
  • GMONEY1GMONEY1 Posts: 426 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @Mr_Mo_37111 "access code" for me was/is two things. First, when I first signed up for the card, I got an email from [email protected] saying 'Activation Instructions for your Prepaid MasterCard' and enclosed was the access code.
    Second, after I first logged in, I changed the code... so now it is a customer access code that is basically like a pin/password for that site.

If your account is linked to gmail try searching "cardportal" and you should see some emails. (If not, it is possible that their workflow has changed).

Also keep in mind, for MasterCards on Wealth Accounts, you are required to use the cardportal site for transaction details (my source on that is direct from a support message in my wealth account).

@TomSwift @Powerlunchmoney I agree... it'd be great to have ALL transactions within the goldmoney platform login.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify, if you requested your prepaid card before we updated our prepaid card dashboard, you would have received an access code for Card Portal. Since we have migrated the activation to occur within the Goldmoney Personal and Business platforms, you no longer need an access code. Cards linked to your Wealth Holding are still activated through Card Portal using the access code.
  • adye222adye222 Posts: 6 Tin ✭
    So, Melanie, what are the fees for each deposit and redemption type.. just list them please and quit being so cryptic. Or send me the link. I have been trying to get the fees for Paypal transactions.