KPI transaction volume up/down

TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
I have noticed that the transaction volume seems to go up and then a couple days later, I notice it lower. For example, it was over 9.2 billion and then today it is below 9.2 billion. I would expect that the transaction volume always increase and never decrease unless there were chargebacks or something like that but even then that would be negligible.

Best Answer

Answers

• TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    thanks, I wasn't sure that affected the total transactions since it doesn't say it divides it like it does for client assets. However, if that is true, then it makes sense. :) thanks
  • Skookum_JimSkookum_Jim Posts: 124 Bronze ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Actually when you mention client assets - have you noticed that has dropped aswell lately?

I suppose the stockpile of FIAT in Goldmoney wealth when converted to GAU gets hurt that bad - we are talking a couple of hundred Kilos of gold difference in just a few days.. Now that FIAT seems to gain against AU again the change probably will be just as dramatical in the other direction.
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,773 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Skookum_Jim Considering the client assets are calculated in GAU equiv, when the price of silver gets wacked down the overall Client Assets GAU can reduce rather quickly considering Goldmoney holds ones of the world's largest physical silver holdings on behalf of their clients. So you are correct that the number can dramatically increase, in this case when the price of silver surges back up.