Prepaid Master Card

Does Goldmoney send the Prepaid Master Card alsotothe phillipines. Thanks, Hans

Answers

• GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,797 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hagu It shouldn't be a problem receiving a Goldmoney Prepaid Card if you live in the Phils.

Below is the list of countries where the cards are currently NOT available.

Regions Where the Goldmoney Mastercard is Currently Unavailable
    Last Updated: Nov 24, 2016 10:52AM EST
    The Goldmoney Prepaid Mastercard is currently unavailable in the following countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Central African Republic, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Ecuador, Guyana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Nigeria, North Korea, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Sudan, Syria, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe​.

The Goldmoney Prepaid Mastercard is also unavailable in the state of Georgia, USA.
  • HaguHagu Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    That sounds good to me, thank you. Other question; How long will it take to receive the debit card and somewher i read it 0.5% ore more of the money to load from goldmoney account
  • GoldIsCurrencyGoldIsCurrency Posts: 1,797 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kamusta @Hagu yes, when you load the card there will be a 0.5% fee. Keep in mind currently the Goldmoney cards are only available in USD, EUR, GBP & CHF currencies at this point. I expect Goldmoney will be adding additional currencies moving forward.

If it was me living in the Phils I would be selecting the USD card since a PHP card is not available yet. The card will work at ATM's and retail locations that accept MasterCard. I would expect the card to arrive maybe in 2 or 3 weeks time frame. That is only my estimate from reading many threads on this board. I am just an Account User of Goldmoney, I don't work there.

The below support link has more in depth information on the Goldmoney Cards.

http://support.goldmoney.com/customer/en/portal/topics/826290-goldmoney-prepaid-mastercard/articles

Mabuhay!