support phone number

MyloMylo Posts: 2 Tin ✭
I really need to speak with Goldmoney staff regarding my account. Can you send me a contact phone number for me to call.

Thanks,

Comments

• andresburiticaandresburitica Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    mi numero es +573204359882 por favor idioma español gracias
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 368 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Mylo
    Have you tried emailing support? I think you have to go there first. You can email support by going to the support page and clicking on the email link in the Welcome box on the right of the page:
    http://support.goldmoney.com/

Good luck.
  • TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Personal and business are self directed accounts and currently the only way to receive support is through the email ticket system.
    Wealth accounts allow email and phone support but I'm not sure they will assist with your personal or business account since they are technically different at this point in time.
    Self directed is good for most people and the customer service is sufficient for issues in my opinion.
  • TauntFourstarTauntFourstar Posts: 218 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Be sure to add the goldmoney email to your contacts so the email doesn't wind up in junk box!!!
  • KJFrancisKJFrancis Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I am in urgent need of assistance with an outstanding matter I am having with my account. I have emailed Richard Cuddy on this several times and now I haven't heard back from him. I have requested that my account be closed off so that I can redeem my gold/money. There has been no feedback on how I can get this done. Can someone, anyone please help me with this and point me in the right direction on this? The fact that there is no number to call for help is surely a huge red flag and I am pissed at this point!!