I want my gold NOW!!!

I want my gold NOW!!!

If you can't deliver, I assume that you don't have my gold, and are forced to buy gold on the open market when I want physical delivery.

This is one of the reasons that I ony keep a very small amount of gold with you, and allways take physical delivery, as I don't trust you.

I am buying all big amounts of gold (mainly 100 grams bars) from Tavex, BullionStar and Perth Mint as they ALLWAYS ship my gold the same day or the day after I asked for delivery. And they do never have any excuse for late delivery - they just ship my gold when I am asking for it.

Apart from that, I think it was a very big misstake on your side to change the name from "BitGold" to "Goldmoney". When your company was named "BitGold", it was easy to make my younger friends and businesspartners sing up for a "BitGold-account", as it had an association by name to "BitCoin", but none of my friends or businesspartners has jet been interested in signing up for a "Goldmoney-account". It just don't appeal to them in the same way as "BitGold" did.

Mike
(from Sweden)

Comments

• PinkdogPinkdog Posts: 511 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I am happy you want gold. You came to the right place. That's why I use Goldmney to buy and accumulate gold. For over a year and a half I have been using the Goldmoney platform. It is amazing place for gold lovers.
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 375 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @Chrysididae
    What exactly is the problem you are having? Is there a problem redeeming your gold for physical delivery? Are you upset about how long it takes in general? Or about a delay with a specific order?

Have you emailed support about your problem? You can find the link on the right side of the support page:
    https://support.goldmoney.com/

I agree that Goldmoney hasn't had the best track record of customer support, but hopefully they are improving now with the move to provide phone support to everyone under the unified Holding accounts.
  • BigMouseBigMouse Posts: 138 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I have being using the goldmoney platform to accumulate gold since they were listed on TSX. I am buying small amount every week. It works for me so far. it is better than go to the coin store to buy 1 OZ bar in one shot. if you buy 1/2 or 1/4 OZ then the premium is much higher. with GM, just a few clicks and you are good to go.
  • TexTex Posts: 197 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I recently redeemed for a 10gm cube and it arrived in a couple days but then again I live down the road from dillon cage (6 hrs). I received several emails from Goldmoney along the process however I don't think I ever received a tracking number (I could be wrong). I would suggest contacting customer service (if you haven't already) and getting a tracking number. The used UPS for my delivery. Not sure if they use UPS for international deliveries. Since the gold is coming from the US I'm sure there are delays in customs (my guess). Hopefully customer service will be able to provide you with a tracking number so you can see where your gold is in the shipping process.
  • ChrysididaeChrysididae Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    My redemption of 80 grams (8 x 10 grams) was confirmed 2017-06-09, and the tracking number was promised within 2 business days.
    I didn't receive any tracking number or any other comment from Goldmoney.
    I mailed support and they promised to fix it by the end of the week, as they were restocking.
    But I didn't get any tracking number or any kind of reply.
    To day it is 2017-06-24, and still no new message from support...

And this is NOT the first time they are late with delivery.

I started to use BitGold 2015-05-28, and I have taken physical redemption (usually 80 grams each time) 7 times, so this is my 8:th redemption. And the latest 3 times there has been problems...
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 375 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @Chrysididae
    That sounds like a legit complaint (as long as there aren't support messages that accidentally got sent to your spam folder, which I assume you've checked).

@Melanie
    Can you help?
  • SecretsSecrets Posts: 59 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Legit complaint, poor approach for asking for help.
  • StalkingButlerStalkingButler Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    I hope yours is an isolated problem. With the poor amount of information given on the new physical redemption process for the unified holding accounts I'm starting to wonder if personal accounts will be able to take physical redemption at all.
  • MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chrysididae Our team has contacted you with your tracking number. UPS attempted to deliver your package today but it seems they missed you, and will attempt delivery again.
  • ChrysididaeChrysididae Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    And today I finally received a tracking number from Goldmoney...

When I tracked the shipping by UPS, I found out that my gold WAS SHIPPED 2017-06-09, and that UPS all ready have tried to DELIVER IT 3 TIMES, when I have been at work.

But why did I get a reply from Chris at support 2017-06-20, saying that "The restocking process should be complete by the end of the week at which point the package will be sent out and a tracking number will be sent to you.", when the package was sent all ready on 2017-06-09???

And why didn't anyone from UPS leave a message in my mailbox, when I not was home, so that I could contact them and we could agree on a day and time for the delivery?

There are 3 ways to contact me:
    SMS
    phone
    and even a paper letter by "snail-mail" with the tracking number would have worked faster this time.

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT for Goldmoney to send me a tracking number, when they ship my gold?

It has been like this too many times now...

Mike
    (from Sweden)
  • SecretsSecrets Posts: 59 Bronze ✭✭✭
    UPS always leave a delivery attempted notice.

Was the tracking number in your spam folder?

Your whole message is highly aggressive throughout despite Goldmoney shipping the product on the first day and it does not sound plausible to me that UPS attempted 3 deliveries without leaving a notice.