Pre-Paid Goldmoney Card

First of all I would like to thank bit gold for its services. I see a great implementation that can be made to the worlds currency. I am having trouble with my prepaid card. I just recently found out i mixed up my pin with my other card and logged on to card portal where they gave me a new one. I went to the atm today and it still says wrong pin used. It has done this about 12 times i have tried. I had taken money for there before and that is why Im wondering why its no longer working. I have called bit gold 3 times so far and all three times the CSR said they would fix it, It is still not fixed. And each time I called they told me a different reason why it wasn't working. The first lady said that the money in my account was on hold even though when i logged onto card portal my card status said normal. She said it would be fixed. a week later I called again and a different lady answered. I explained and she told me that i need a minimum of 1 gram in my account at all times to withdrawal money or use my card. So i deposited more money to get a gram. So then like I said above the retrieved my pin from cardportal and goto atm with all problems solved. Well it still says wrong pin. I have no idea what it could be and I would just like some help thats all. Thanks again to bit gold I plan on using you guys more permanently, I just want to know whats going on thats all. (:

Comments

• MelanieMelanie Posts: 1,045 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @CodyStein! Entering the incorrect PIN multiple times causes your card to be blocked as a security function. There might have been a misunderstanding, as the 1 gram relates to being able to request the card. We have an agent reaching out to you right now to clarify and let you know next steps!
  • CodySteinCodyStein Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    Okay I understand now. You guys have a great online support team i think you should add live chat. Everything was fixed instantly by your online support. Also I used a chase atm and when you click withdrawal and click checking it still denied me but when i clicked fast cash it worked. If anyone else is having trouble that may well be a reason. Thank you again for your help.
  • satugramsebulansatugramsebulan Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    Hi, I am having the same problem too yesterday when trying to withdraw money in ATM using the Prepaid Mastercard. Initially I wrongly enter the pin and I tried several at the ATM machine and decline. Then I log in to my cardportal to retrieve the correct pin. I tried it again and still declined. I tried again to several ATM that have MasterCard logo and still declined. Send help request to Support via email but no reply yet. I am in Malaysia. Thank you. I hope this is just the security issue. Hoping to withdraw cash via the card.
  • satugramsebulansatugramsebulan Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    I am also not sure when withdrawing cash- the screen option ask to choose 1) Credit Card 2) Savings and 3) Current. I chose credit card. I did not see any option such as FAST CASH. @CodyStein Thank you.
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    @CodyStein, @satugramsebulan
    Many of us got trapped with the ATM Pin, Card Portal Access Code, Gold Money Login Number and they are all numerical.
    Patiently and thoroughly read plus follow the instruction carefully is the key solution so that we wont make unnecessary mistakes.
  • KimKim Posts: 636 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of a live support chat feature.
  • SIngwalaButawtong2SIngwalaButawtong2 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    hello everyone i want to sell my 0.375 grams of gold
    to bitcoin or remitance center here in phillipines
    please email me on gmail

heres my gmail
    [email protected]