I was gravely misinformed about transfers to holding accounts

When I inquired about a new holding account I asked if I could transfer from my personal account which is with a Paypal vault and the person on the phone told me "yes". This is apparently untrue! I was not told that before you can redeem from your personal account to your holding account your gold first has to be in the Toronto Vault, this means that you first have to do a vault to vault transfer to Toronto (which has a fee and is NOT free, but that is another discussion). Since my gold is in the Paypal vault I cannot transfer gold to another vault... it seems even for a fee. So I went through the process of verification to create a full holding account just to find out that I cannot transfer gold from my personal account.

I have an idea; how about Goldmoney produces a document that explains everything in plain English and not make us search postings and discussions to knit together a chain of logic to figure everything out. And how about the people who answer the phones for holding accounts get things right.

Comments

• adye222adye222 Posts: 6 Tin ✭
    OK my comment above was maybe a little harsh (I was a little irritated when I found out). I do hope that a way can be found where I can redeem my gold to my holding account.
  • ChrisChris Posts: 53 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hello @adye222 ,

I can definitely assist you. I have sent you an email in regards to your request as it pertains to your account specifically. Please respond to the email whenever possible.

Have a great day.