Bank Wire transfer problem - 50 days on ...

Rod_ScottRod_Scott Posts: 2 Tin ✭
Dear Community
I'm hoping someone can help because I am running low on options and patience. I have deposited via Bank transfer a substantial amount of money on 1 July 2017. The money left my account on 1st of July and the Pending transaction in my goldmoney account disappeared after 3 weeks. Many emails to support without any result - standard response been "I have escalated this concern to the operations manager and we apologise for any inconvenience". 4 Weeks ago there was a response saying "we have managed to locate the money and it will be reflected in your account within 48 hours" - which never happened. I just keep getting the same response. It's been 50 days and my money is still missing! The previous 4 transactions I made exactly the same way and all have gone through - one did take a few weeks. What else can I do to resolve this please - any suggestions are welcome.
Tagged:

Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 527 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    @Rod_Scott -- sorry to hear of your frustration. Hopefully the new customer service leadership and hiring campaign they have just announced will help you receive resolution to your problem.
  • ParisGParisG Posts: 12 Admin
    Hi @Rod_Scott,

I escalated your case to our Compliance Officer and it is now resolved. We apologise for the delay in the bank transfer settlement.

@RocketDog and thank you for your understanding as we work through the transition.
  • Rod_ScottRod_Scott Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    thanks @RocketDog for your thoughts.

And thank-you @ParisG for resolving the issue. I'm amazed that money can go missing for such and long period of time - hopefully systems and processes will be much improved in the future.
  • Samiman79Samiman79 Posts: 13 Tin ✭
    Dear community,
    I have the same issue as Rod_Scott had.
    6 days ago 500 EUR has been sent via bank wire/transfer from my wife's account to my Goldmoney holding account. This amount of money have been immediately debited from Bank account, but not credited to Goldmoney holding account by now. Where is my money?
    I have sent 4 e-mails to Goldmoney concerning this issue. I haven't receive any message. Hope that this issue will be resolved soon.
    An early reply will be appreciated.