@melanie

paddy10tellyspaddy10tellys Posts: 236 Bronze ✭✭✭
Has @melanie gone? Her recent icon changed from the black-haired lady to "banned user" & now @Darrell is the sticky admin...

Comments

• powslayerpowslayer Posts: 93 Bronze ✭✭✭
    She is gone. There was a farewell message that she wrote but it was taken down right away... It sounded like it was kinda messy. I hope it will be for the best. Customer service needs to improve.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 512 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the way she "policed" the community board. I hope that with the improvements in customer service, people will stop posting customer service complaints over here, so that we can have community discussion here (un-policed). Of course people can ask questions of other members and should have a place to vent and inform the community if they need to, but I hope it stops being so heavily patrolled and censored by CS.
    And BTW it is going to be hilarious if somebody responds to my previous post by saying that it is "not censored or policed by CS" which is what I fully expect. >:)
  • paddy10tellyspaddy10tellys Posts: 236 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Criky! So what happened?
    Well she seemed to attempt to intimidate persons who posted things she didn't like in order to maintain an iron-clad grip on the nature of communications on the board. Which on the one hand makes sense, it is the GoldMoney board, but on the other hand, if it is a community board, not all the community is going to agree with the GoldMoney management. There were other people on the board who tried to shine a ray of sunshine into every conversation and that got annoying too. Even though I am a lover of gold and GoldMoney I do think we should keep it real. Some people have doubts, some people need to test the waters, some people want to talk to others about their fears and the community board can be a place for that. Obviously we should be polite and not abuse each other. But if some of us want to compare notes on how well the system is working for us (or not) we shouldn't have a CS rep jump into the middle of it and tell us all that we are mistaken. If I want to talk to customer support I will contact them and not post on the community board.
  • BigMouseBigMouse Posts: 81 Copper ✭✭
    I hope all the best for her! I do not know the details but sad to see her gone.