Does anyone know how to receive the "secure access code" from Goldmoney

After 4 email attempts and no response from GoldMoney, I am going to ask the community for help and how they received their "secure access code" in order to activate prepaid card.

I received my prepaid GoldMoney card on 8-27-17 and I am trying to activate the card.
According to the email I received on August 16 from GoldMoney,  "You can expect to receive an email within the next 24 hours with your secure access code".
Almost 2 weeks later and I still have not received any emails with a secure access code. I have called, sent 4 email messages and cannot get a response from GoldMoney.
I have been very patient thru this whole process and it has not been smooth to say the least. I believe in GoldMoney but the way they treat their clients/customers is just not right.

Sent: Wed, Aug 16, 2017 3:10 pm
Subject: Prepaid Card Application Accepted

Your application for a plastic Prepaid MasterCard has been accepted and your card is on its way to you.
You can expect to receive an email within the next 24 hours with your secure access code. Please keep this code safe, as you will need it in order to activate your card once it arrives.
Please allow for 10-14 business days for your card to arrive. Once you receive your card, please follow the instructions on the letter carrier to activate your card and begin loading and using your Goldmoney MasterCard Prepaid card.
Kind regards,
Goldmoney

Answers