why does this "verification" process take so long?

I finally got through the god-awful process of verification, new "holding" account, etc (thank you James at GM in UK who finally answered the phone after a dozen tries).... ....Equifax says I passed the test & I have uploaded at least two copies of my drivers licence...... WHAT THE HECK is taking so long to get an active account with which I can transact my withdrawals and such. I have left numerous emails, requests, messages, etc.

If you folks intend on getting new customers, you'd better be relying on current customers experiences, & this aint workin...

M. Corman

Comments

• KatyMillingtonKatyMillington Posts: 49 Tin ✭
    Hi Mike, I see that you verified via Equifax yesterday and I confirm that your Holding is currently in the process of being verified by our team this morning. K
  • TimKTimK Posts: 90 Bronze ✭✭✭
    I hear you. I won't switch from a personal to a holding account because I'm not going through that again. I did it once. Thats enough. If they want all people to switch then they should just switch it.
    I've been a customer for close to two years. My credentials have been verified already.