Time to verify

HClausenHClausen Posts: 36 Copper ✭✭
I've now waited three months for verification of my new Holding account. Is this waiting time normal?

Comments

• IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 136 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Nothing sounds normal about that!
    GM need to start using a company like Verify-U.de if they cannot do it efficiently themselves.
    Ok the website is in German but the guy spoke in English to me when I was being verified for another financial product and once done, was verified. Took a picture of me using my laptop camera with me holding passport etc. Very efficient and clever. Used Skype or similar for call.
  • aac74aac74 Posts: 9 Tin ✭
    edited September 2017
    Mine was verified in 3 days. They did want extra details like my employer details, I sent a copy of my P60 (yearly earnings statement for tax)
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 136 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Irish @aac74 ?

P60's required to verify! That is why I am waiting for the new process!.
    Should not be that difficult.
  • kenhokenho Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    It took me a long time to get verified also. When it finally happened it was done quickly after another phone call. My advice is be patient, be courteous, and be persistent. I get the idea they were probably just very busy, and perhaps a little under-staffed. GoldMoney has undergone massive changes in the last few years and is attempting to accomplish what others have tried and failed at in the past. This is new territory in the money revolution. Hopefully things will continue to smooth out going forward.
  • soeborgsoeborg Posts: 28 Tin ✭
    @HClausen Are you still waiting?