Jamie Dimon: Bitcoin Bad, Blockchain Good

CampeadorCampeador Posts: 221 Bronze ✭✭✭
Wormy Jamie is getting nervous, Bankers are getting nervous, the Banking sector is getting nervous. I say, screw them, so be it. Good news for PM and Cryptos. We are way overdue for a Ecnomical Reset !

J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon lit the Internet on fire yesterday after his comments on Bitcoin suggested the cryptocurrency is “a fraud” and that he would fire any employee trading bitcoin for being “stupid.”

At a CNBC/Institutional Investor Delivering Alpha conference, Dimon argued that governments will eventually crack down on digital currencies because cryptocurrency is being used for illicit purposes. This is not the first time he’s gone on a tirade about cryptocurrency. In 2015, Dimon attendedFortune’s Global Forum conference where he told attendees they were “You’re wasting your time” with Bitcoin.

http://fortune.com/2017/09/13/jamie-dimon-bitcoin-blockchain/?iid=sr-link1

Comments

• RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 805 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Interesting language being used in that video clip. "There will be no non-government controlled currency. No government will put up with that. "
    Not even a government by the people and for the people? (I realize USA has strayed from that model.) But what if the people insist on having currencies that the governments cannot control? Obviously government controlled currency is about controlling the people. It is about squeezing the work and savings out of every living being. We need to support non-government controlled currencies, such as gold and silver, and Goldmoney technology and bitcoin technology. Obviously it is our only way out, and that is why the government, financial mafia and deep state resist it so much.
  • CampeadorCampeador Posts: 221 Bronze ✭✭✭
    The furture is Cryptos Block Chain tech backed by PM.

The perfect union :)
  • Marco_1983Marco_1983 Posts: 152 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jamie Dimon for letting me buy cryptos on sale these days. You should say something bad about silver too so I can buy that cheaper as well.

By the way, he's calling cryptos a fraud? what about JPMorgan Jamie? not a fraud? ahahaha

@Campeador Yes I agree. It would be a perfect combo.
  • paddy10tellyspaddy10tellys Posts: 249 Bronze ✭✭✭
    President Xi Jinping is (temporarily) harassing the bitcoin exchanges in China because he's grandstanding prior to getting reelected on October 18th. After that bitcoin exchanges in the PROC will boot up again as will the price.

The cure for banker parasite infestation, e.g., Jamie Dimon is cryptocurrency. And he knows it...

I bought the dip at $3200. Thx Xi. Thx Jamie.
    @paddy10tellys I 100% agree.

Bought the Litecoin dip
  • paddy10tellyspaddy10tellys Posts: 249 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Marco_1983 @Campeador @RocketDog And the biggest buyer of BTC as the price went from $2950 - $3750 was?.... JPMorgan
    @paddy10tellys I am NOT surprised at all!
    Do you think the banks buy it just to manipulate the market like they does with gold/silver? I mean all the governments must want it to go bust. And the financial sector does not want it to really work but probably won't mind manipulating it to their gain until the public lose faith in it. I would think that whatever we use as currency in the future should not be allowed to be traded on an exchange or should have long-term holding rules so that these types of manipulations are harder to arrange.
  • TexTex Posts: 197 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Maybe they want people to sell so they can buy up the market.
    For sure. And then they will conspire to force the market up and down for their own profit as long as they can. But they would not be interested in any cryptocurrency becoming a government currency replacement.