Goldmine holding

Problems with goldmine holding

Comments

• IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 136 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Goldmoney holding or what is goldmine @Optiman
    What exactly is the problem?
  • OptimanOptiman Posts: 50 Tin ✭
    I had'have a Goldmoney account. I was lead to believe that I must sign up for the new Goldmoney Holding. So I went through to enrollment/varification process and got a Goldmoney Holding account. Problem is that the Goldmoney Holding account does not reflect the gold I purchased with my Goldmoney account. Can't figure out to to get the funds to the new account.

• JimmymacJimmymac Posts: 25 Copper ✭✭
    ok, first of all calm down, you have not lost the funds ok.

now you have the gold money holding, the one you log into using a number not your e-mail.
    the next thing you do when you have your HOLDING, is you log into your old Goldmoney account (its still there) using your e-mail log in. then you use the redeem option to transfer funds to your new holding (from memory it says to "wealth holding". THIS IS THE PART WHERE I HAD PROBLEMS , when it asks for source of funds then just state, salary or wages or something, do not state Gold money personal account, or you will wait 3 moths with nothing.

Thanks. I will have a go. Seems to be a bit clumsy of a process to me. Data conversion can easily be done automatically.

I'm not sure that the verification process is complete or not....there are no clues to say I have been verified, so worried about attempting the transfer of funds.

I don't understand how the system will know where to find the funds to transfer if I don't tell them the personal account. This is a very clumsy process isn't it.
    I have given up trying to deal with Goldmoney .
  • BubaBentleyBubaBentley Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    Bit clunky isn't it?

Yes terrible. Only today I went to send the yet another message, but when I pressed the send button, it said that I had exceeded the number of messages that I could send today! I hadn't sent any messages today, so perhaps I am being blacklisted?
  • SecretsSecrets Posts: 55 Bronze ✭✭✭
    LOg into your old account by using your email address and whatever password you originally set. Then do a Vault to Vault transfer to move your gold from Old account to new account. Its quite simple once you know what to do.

Clunky if you dont.