SEPA Withdrawals

SEPA withdrawals DISABLED???????
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sepa still other alternatives can be used and available till the SEPA in operational again.
  • dmitrytokarevdmitrytokarev Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    Next time, mass promote the disabling of the feature like you hyped its debut. No notice via email or anything. Unprofessional.
  • KeoKeo Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    Very disappointing that SEPA is no longer available. Will it come back? When?
  • sepasepa Posts: 3 Tin ✭
    BitGold still needs a lot improvements, they disabled INTERAC now they disabled SEPA, no clue what they will disable in the future. I have sent some questions to their support's email, they take days to answer and when they answer it is all confusing. Bitgold has a lot potential but I will not buy more gold until they fix all the bugs in their system and enable all services.
  • bitlfrsbitlfrs Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    SEPA disabled, can't deposit in any other Vault other than Dubai when depositing Bitcoin and you can't even upload funds to your prepaid card using Dubai's Vault... Will it go any further??
  • rohanibuang61rohanibuang61 Posts: 2,379 Gold ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bitlfrs Yes Dubai Vault is currently meant for Bitcoin.
    As present you can either make payment via Bank Wire or you swap with other members who is willing to take the Dubai Vault in exchange if you want to transfer to other vault locations.
    Upload fund to prepaid card tab is currently not workable for Dubai vault.
    I did highlighted the above problem earlier in this community site.
  • heiversheivers Posts: 2 Tin ✭
    I wanted to buy some gold today, but as Sepa (from Austria) is unavailable I did not. Credit card is not an option as the funds are transferred to CAD and this triggers a foreign exchange fee. It surely cannot be hard for Bitgold to setup a bank account anywhere in the SEPA area for all their European customers.
  • bandi30bandi30 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    I can not buy gold because there is no bank account on my name at bitgold. only a reference code, but my broker-bank does not accept that. they argue, that the money i want to send to bitgold, is not for my account but suspect it would be on an account of a third party, which they dont allow. so i really need a personal bankaccount at bitgold, to make transfers possible for me. will the SEPA be a solution to my problem? how long to wait for that. and why is bitgold not openly adressing this problem in the member-emails?