Requesting a Goldmoney Mastercard

Hi,

I'm trying to get a Goldmoney Mastercard BUT the smartphone app does'nt correctly show the request form.
Is there another way to request a Mastercard ? The Goldmoney support don't answer !!

Thx

Comments

• fraserfraser Posts: 25 Tin ✭
    I applied for one on my laptop . . . when i'd completed the application i got an error report saying conact support . . . . . i did that and didn't get a reply . . . . .a week later the card arrived in the post . . . . instructions with it say "to activate , login to your Goldmoney account using your email or Goldmoney card number and the access code we sent you in an email" . . . . . . . i hadn't had an email . . . . . so i contacted support . . . . i got a reply saying to look in my junk folder . . . . i replied saying i always look in my junk folder . . . . so they sent another email with the access code , i logged in using card no and access code , it didn't work , tried it with email , didn't work , logged in as normal . . . . .contacted support . . . . it's been a week now, haven't heard anything . . . . . . so try applying on a computer and you might at least get the card . . . . . but activating it is an ongoing story . . . there is an option to activate card in "holding overview" but this is greyed out and doesn't work . . . . i await instructions from . . "support" .