Prepaid card

Why is my precard load taking over a week when the message says 1-2 business days?

Answers

• monetmonet Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    edited October 2017
    I'm having the same issue here... requested to balance loading last friday... STILL waiting... tried again yesterday and the day before... still waiting on all three!

• ReallylikecryptoReallylikecrypto Posts: 41 Tin ✭
    I tried it on a Friday, before 14 hrs GMT and nothing. Waited till Tuesday the next week. Emailed, that morning all of a sudden I got a email to my personal email and not a reply to the holding inbox. And my card was charged!
  • Marq55Marq55 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    edited August 30
    I'm having the same problem. It seems to me they should have a phone number to get these issues resolved immediately. This is very frustrating!
  • monetmonet Posts: 12 Tin ✭
    I am experiencing similar difficulties guys.
    I have set up an auto load so that every time I go below $500 I load $1000 more, I discovered I had gone under the $500 and no action was triggered, it not like in some other situations where I get notified and the gold needs some days to be liquidated the auto load just did not happen.

I decided to manually sell and autoload brushing it up as a glitch but my recent activity shows the gold sold for three days now in pending and what really disturbs me is that the gold amounts I have do not reflect the amounts I have sold to reload my card, you know something is wrong when a financial entity doesn't charge your balance before anything else.

Hope you guys are in a better situation than I, as in my rebellion against banking I moved all my savings to goldmoney now I am regretting it.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 598 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    I would offer to try mine, but I hate to cash out at such a low price. Maybe I'll try a small amount just to see what happens.