Promo code offer for new Goldmoney accounts

mr1mr1 Posts: 359 Bronze ✭✭✭
For a limited time (expires 11/15/2017), I would like to make the following offer:

For anyone that uses the following referral code when signing up, I will send them the full amount of any commission I receive for their first metals purchase (see details below).

Referral code: iusegold

Details:
I'm a big fan of Goldmoney and I recently learned that the referral codes given out as part of Goldmoney's referral program, should not only work as part of a referral link, but can also be entered as a code during the signup process. So my main purpose in making this offer is to test out the Goldmoney referral program, and specifically the use of the referral code during the signup process. I'll post back here about how it goes. If anyone has any good experience with using the referral code during sign-up, I'd love to hear your thoughts as well below.

I know that most of the people looking at the Goldmoney community already have accounts, but I thought I'd try this offer out and see what happens.

For reference, the commissions in the Goldmoney referral program are described here:
"If your referrals purchase precious metals with Goldmoney, you will earn a commission of 25% of the net margin paid in the metal of their purchase."
https://www.goldmoney.com/holding-referral-program

That means that any commission that I pay back to a new user will be paid in the metal of their purchase.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Comments

• JosephPJosephP Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    I'm just in the process of having my Holding verified, so i have not been able to use the referral program yet, however I am curious if you can answer what "25% of the net margin paid" is.

Is that 25% of the 0.5% purchase fee for precious metals (that would be $1.25 commission on a $1000 purchase)?
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 359 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @JosephP
    I saw you aleady answered your own question in another post, but yes, that is the way I understand it: $1.25 referral bonus per $1000.