Not Able to Withdraw Funds

Marco_1983Marco_1983 Posts: 152 Bronze ✭✭✭
I would like to withdraw my remaining funds (Euro) but as soon as I click on "NEXT STEP", nothing happens and it won't let me go to the "REVIEW & ENTER PIN" step.

Anybody experiencing the same problem?

I already sent a message to Personal Relationship Manager. However, as always, I don't expect any answer within 1-2 weeks.

Since I need the funds as soon as possible can somebody from Goldmoney help me with this?

@Goldmatters ? Anybody working for this company please respond ?

Comments

• CaineCaine Posts: 24 Tin ✭
    Go and write about this on their TrustedReviews page.

As they can't censor it, they sometimes respond with email addresses that you can contact.

It's amazing how many issues people are having, and yet people are still sending this website money.
  • GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,661 Admin
    I’ve passed this along for you @Marco_1983
  • Marco_1983Marco_1983 Posts: 152 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Goldmatters Thank you very much. I appreciate it.
  • BigGuyBigGuy Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    edited November 2017
    Yes this is disgusting to me.
    Fortunately I have only some hundreds I put in last June but stopped.
    I will try to get my money out.
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 510 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Lone_Starr . Appreciate your input. I am glad you had no trouble accessing your funds.
  • helferleinhelferlein Posts: 155 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Now I just saw as well what you mean @Marco_1983.
    Just had to refresh my page 'there is a new version available'... and I cannot pass on with step 2 neither as you mention.
    Additionally the link to the community is just gone from the top right....
    OK.. Community is now under the help button...
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 136 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a coding bug in that case.
    Weird that some people can and others cannot.
    Only other thing I can think /wonder is it a version of browser S/W your using.
    @helferlein @Marco_1983 what are you using?

@Goldmatters there probably should be a drop down version community topic for potential S/W bugs also.
  • DeOmnibusDubitandumDeOmnibusDubitandum Posts: 52 Copper ✭✭
    Having the very same problem as @Marco_1983. Being a software tester I checked the network protocol and found out the following:

After clicking the "Next Step" button the following response is returned from the backend:
    Status Code HTTP 400 Bad Request
    code: INVALID_INPUT
    message: "Your Holding is currently a Limited Holding. In order to transfer money between Goldmoney and your bank account or prepaid card, your Holding must be a Basic Holding or a Full Holding."

IMO this is either a software bug or they migrated our holdings to a wrong status. Actually my holding status has indeed changed from "Basic" to "Unverified". This is a SERIOUS issue!
    @Marco_1983 @helferlein When you click on "Holding" in the top right corner of your account does it also say "Unverified" for you? I guess that is the reason why it is not working. Nice - now all my money there seems to be blocked... this is getting worse and worse!
    @Goldmatters Could you please bring this to the attention of your IT department / customer support and resolve ASAP?
    @denisylkin thanks I have passed the information along
    This whole thing really does not stop to negatively amaze me. I am working in the IT for a financial services provider and if we dared to work like this for just one single week, we would be out of business in no time...
  • freespirit_0707freespirit_0707 Posts: 7 Tin ✭
    I'm having a similar problem

fully verified holding, but I can't load my card or withdraw to bank account. there's no way I can get my money back out of goldmoney, and I've emailed support twice, but got no reply.

I'll keep trying
    Thank you @Goldmatters

However, having several thousand $$$ in my holding all of this starts to worry me a bit. When Goldmoney does not resolve this issue ASAP or does not even comment on this I will go to the police and file charges for fraud, take legal action, contact the media, write negative reviews in any online platform you can possibly imagine and do whatever else it takes.
    @DeOmnibusDubitandum
    Great we have a S/W tester on the board. While I do not expect to see these types of issues, good that as a group we can figure out what is going wrong.
    I know you are just suggesting the above course of action and not actually doing it - at present anyway.

Can I suggest that we as a group give GoldMoney 3 days to resolve it which should be more than enough time before anyone reports fraud?

It is not fraud to have a S/W bug. However there's a case that they should stop enrolling people in the unverified holding accounts until this is fixed as they cannot get access to their money on exit.

Goldmoney may need to look for a S/W tester as well as CS reps!

@Goldmatters I understand and appreciate the position you are in and can only forward the issues.
    Can I request that you have someone come on the board and specify a timeline for getting this fixed which would give the community the confidence that it is being addressed.
    If not the course of action as mentioned above will be taken by someone eventually.

Lastly amazing to me it goes back to verification process again !!!
    edited November 2017
    Thank you @IrishGuy for your understanding of my position! I can assure the community that I am this groups biggest advocate.

Goldmoney staff is aware of what is happening on this forum. As I have promised the community I am making sure of that.

Goldmoney CEO and Founder Roy Sebag himself has just addressed this forum directly : http://community.goldmoney.com/discussion/4584/goldmoney-cs-and-verification-update#latest

I will make sure this thread is seen.

Gm
  • goldcockatoogoldcockatoo Posts: 14 Tin ✭
    edited November 2017
    I would suggest customer service and verification are relatively minor problems compared with the ability to withdraw in a timely fashion. Id like to see that directly addressed. I would like to withdraw but I have no confidence my wire won't get "lost", am not going to pay large fees for physical shipping & insurance, and have no ability to get a goldmoney mastercard anymore

A one-off offer of discounted physical shipping would maybe help.
  • SUPERFLY9898SUPERFLY9898 Posts: 38 Copper ✭✭
    @Goldmatters why is Goldmoney deleting posts on this?
  • Groover1002Groover1002 Posts: 1 Tin ✭
    > @Marco_1983 said:
    > I would like to withdraw my remaining funds (Euro) but as soon as I click on "NEXT STEP", nothing happens and it won't let me go to the "REVIEW & ENTER PIN" step.
    >
    > Anybody experiencing the same problem?
    >
    > I already sent a message to Personal Relationship Manager. However, as always, I don't expect any answer within 1-2 weeks.
    >
    > Since I need the funds as soon as possible can somebody from Goldmoney help me with this?
    >
    > @Goldmatters ? Anybody working for this company please respond ?

I have the same problem, i sold some metals and it only allows the funds to go into my holding not back onto my debit card
    I have tried with Firefox, IE and Chrome and it's just the same behaviour @IrishGuy .
    And yes... I'm unverified.... It does not even show anymore if it's a Full unverified or Basic unverified Holding since yesterdays update...
    Actually the Basic Holding I have verified weeks ago already....
    Ok, so you guys are telling me that if I do not get verified my money is stuck in Goldmoney and I will never get it out? Ok this is getting really absurd and unacceptable.

@Goldmatters Please inform anyone at Goldmoney that we all have the right to withdraw our money at any time.

I already went through 2 verification process and i think they are enough to withdraw my own money out of my Goldmoney Holding.

p.s. I am not able to see this: http://community.goldmoney.com/discussion/4584/goldmoney-cs-and-verification-update#latest
    This is what I've found in the FAQ section of Goldmoney, under "Opening Holding and Sending Documentation":

''What if I don't verify my Holding?
    If you don't verify your Holding within 30 days, your metal will be sold and the funds returned to the account or card from which they came.''

So, It's been more than 30 days being not verified. My metals and currency are still in Goldmoney. At this point, I rather let them sell all the metals and return all my funds to my bank account, as it is stated in the Goldmoney FAQ.

@Goldmatters Would you kindly pass this along for me? It'll be the last favor I ask you. Thank you very much in advance.
    edited November 2017
    @Goldmatters I am also a big advocate for this company. I see hugh potential but they need to get away from the fintech attitude and be a customer focused bank at this stage while keeping that fintech ethos to bring out novel products but only when FULLY tested.

@helferlein
    Thanks for trying the operating systems however per @DeOmnibusDubitandum comments above it is a software bug or a Goldmoney regulatory feature that if you are not verified you cannot withdraw money - I assume a money laundering safe guard.
    That does not help you or @Marco_1983 , @Groover1002 , @DeOmnibusDubitandum get withdrawals like you should.

@Marco_1983 @Goldmatters I also got permission denied when trying to look/read @Roy Sebag post on customer service latest update.
    Not sure whether a broken link or it was pulled back again.

My comment on this subject again:
    If it was my company I would be stopping any new people from opening up unverified holdings. Especially as it seems from the latest post from @Samiman79 that money coming into Holding accounts by default unverified is also not getting registered as it should.Note this may be nothing to do with GM.

I would give a timeline to when this S/W issue /regulatory issue will be fixed and only then accept new entrants and I would have CS contact you folks to work out a solution for your individual cases. I think it should be no more than 3 days.

Fully understand this is a listed company but the duty of care to customers should be first and foremost for both potential and current customers.
    Car companies, medical device companies etc., recall products when not working correctly - same should apply here and hold new entrants from funding unverified accounts and fix the product that is in the market.
    Especially given the company claim to be "The World’s Most Trusted Name in Precious Metals"

PS I write this to help both GM and hopefully community members. Hope all read it that way.
    @IrishGuy I really appreciate and like your comment. I agree 100% with what you said.

However, I've decided to back off and try other similar companies. I was going to wait 'till the end of this year, until I discovered that I can't even withdraw my own funds from Goldmoney. And this is way too much for me.
  • goldcockatoogoldcockatoo Posts: 14 Tin ✭
    edited November 2017
    Just as a comparison, I had 1oz buffalo (It cost about 3% over spot) imported from APMEX USA recently for $50 USD.

To get a 1oz maple imported to AU from Goldmoney it costs $230 USD for shipping and insurance.. this is unacceptable
    edited November 2017
    @Marco_1983
    Thanks for the like.
    I figured that you would leave this platform but you should still get your money and others also.

While I am waiting to be verified, I never funded it and stuck with my older personal account.
    However I also like the idea of trading various precious metals when this site gets around to fixing its issues and verifying me so I will stick with it pushing here for the promised service.

Why trade other metals.
    Gold /Silver ratio currently 76:1 so a bargain to be in Silver and wait for ratio to drop. Ratio coming out of ground is 9:1
    Likewise Platinum to be lower in price than Palladium is crazy to me, and Platinum is $250 cheaper than gold and historically higher.
    Believe a lot of Pt comes from Russia also and with all the talk of new cold wars etc., I think it could also rise. * personal opinion folks - NOT research/financial advice.

While sounds like you are aware of other sites, I heard of this company on a podcast recently https://goldexapp.com/ and may be worth checking out.

Come back and let us know what site/service you end up with because if the ratios change and makes no sense to pay silver/platinum storage fees etc I will just stick with my gold philosophy of Gold is Money.
    If the site does not get itself together, I will be following you across myself.

Best of luck with getting your funds and new company.
    edited November 2017
    @Marco_1983 I’ve made sure someone has seen this

@IrishGuy thanks both you and Marco for pointing out the faulty link. Ive passed this on
    @IrishGuy Thank you very much for your advice. I'll definitely check that company out and will let you know what I think.

Yes, I think silver is a bargain and it is the main reason I went from Personal account to Holding. I just did not expect it would be this way. I learned my lesson. I just hope I will not go through another hassle in trying to take out my funds from here and hope it won't take too long.

@Goldmatters Thank you, I really appreciate it. When you say "I’ve made sure someone has seen this", does it mean I have to wait for someone to contact me/message me? Do I have to sell my metals or are they going to do it? I just would like to know what I am supposed to do in the meanwhile. I not only want to make sure they know about this, I just want to make sure they do something about it.
    Thanks again.