Customer Service improving

IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 187 Bronze ✭✭✭
Hi All
Just to let you know I sent an email asking what the status of my verification forms were yesterday. I got an email response today (file was corrupt btw).
Resent a new scanned file today and got a response within an hour saying file and data look good.
Now need to post the verification form originals to Jersey but should be good after that.
Thanks Karolina if reading this.
To me this means they are improving and starting to get through the backlog.
I know a lot still find the process of CS poor but this is the first time I actually think they are starting to get it right.

Comments

• ShorelineShoreline Posts: 32 Tin ✭
    @IrishGuy great to hear that. That will put confidence for my next step to upgrade to holdings. Goldmoney prepaid card worked great for me when I traveled to Dublin last year and paid a meal there. I would support GM if there is any hope of positive from them. Hang in there.
  • GoldDustGoldDust Posts: 24 Tin ✭
    So far I have been able to receive assistance from CS when I can call during their hours of business. I have been happy about their support and willingness to help me obtain answers to my questions. I'm glad to learn that they are responding to your emails. This is only possible with sufficient personnel, which I suspect they are hiring. Training CS newbies must also take away existing CS personnel and slow things up as we have noticed. I truly hope things are going well for them as it will benefit everyone in return.

Thank you for the update.

GoldDust
  • RocketDogRocketDog Posts: 806 Silver ✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear @IrishGuy. I know you are eager to utilize the expanded features of the Full Holding. (So am I.)
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 187 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Hi @Shoreline
    Great to hear you were in Dublin and your card worked well. Hope you enjoyed a Guinness while there :) Did you have a EUR, GBP or USD card out of curiousity sake?
    @RocketDog Thanks. Hopefully soon.
  • ShorelineShoreline Posts: 32 Tin ✭
    I have a EUR card. Now I am thinking of getting a USD card in holding account
  • ArthurHBLArthurHBL Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    Not for me though, I am with a problem pending resolution since 02 of November they just have contacted me 1 time through all this days and the the contact was a question not even close what I was expecting because it should be straightforward to see that something have gone wrong with my account I have lost 250 USD(no one knows where it is) and had no good answers whatsoever, I am starting to get worried with the future of Goldmoney Inc. Was a brilliant Idea though I wish it to get massive but somethings are obvious that are in need of improvement and the CS is one of that things.
  • ArthurHBLArthurHBL Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    edited November 2017
    The money was returned to the card balance, In the end I am happy with the services, and even more because I now that the error was on the system of simplex payments not from Goldmoney, so considering that and the fact that 12 days to a refund is not that much too, I am satisfied with the CS. However I just think that they should be more responsiveness, sometimes we have to wait 5 days for one answer.
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 187 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @ArthurHBL thanks for letting the board know it got resolved and that it was not Goldmoneys fault. They get a bad rap at times that they do not deserve. Also think based on Q2 results they are spending more on CS.