Deposit via Wire Transfer Failed

Hello GoldMoney Community,

I need some guidance, I usually purchase gold using Card payments. I wanted to give Deposit via Wire Transfer a try so I purchased about a gram of gold to try it out.

I followed the instructions to the letter and the funds went out of my bank account. Transaction was made on the 29th of December, 2017 and I performed the wire transfer on the same day. The Deposit transaction in GoldMoney was in Pending status. I checked periodically and it was still Pending. I raised a support request with GoldMoney on the 5th of January, 2018. I know GoldMoney is busy and I thought I'd give them plenty of time to get back to me.

No response to date (aside from the automated response). I logged in today to check and now the Pending transaction for my Wire Transfer Deposit is gone from the list.

I know this is a small amount, but I did that purposefully because I was concerned about the Wire Transfer and not getting it processed. I am a fan of GoldMoney and want to continue saving in gold and to that end I want to sort this out.

Could anyone provide any guidance on how I can take this further?

Regards,

Krishna

Best Answer

Answers

• MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 34 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi kbox,

I am more than happy to help!

I have looked at your Holding information. Could you confirm if you have processed this wire for your Goldmoney Holding, or if it with a Goldmoney Personal Account?

Many thanks,

Max
  • kboxkbox Posts: 15 Tin ✭
    Hi @MaxLamb , thanks for responding!

I am still on the GoldMoney Personal Account and the Wire transfer was done on the Gold Money Personal Account.

I am working on the offline verification of my GoldMoney Holding, might take me a few days to get that done.

Regards,

Krishna
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 34 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a problem!

If you ever have any questions or queries regarding your Offline Verification, always feel free to call the Goldmoney Number. I am glad that your other issue got sorted.

Regards,

Max