FIFO LIFO FILO Why do orders sit for weeks?

PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 271 Bronze ✭✭✭
What is the order of operations here? Why do i have to email somebody to get a fill? I don't understand in what order transactions get filled, why an order slips through the cracks etc. Can somebody enlighten me? I have two orders sitting there. One of which is from January the 4th.

@Roy Sebag @Josh Crumb

Answers

• Lone_StarrLone_Starr Posts: 94 Bronze ✭✭✭
    @Powerlunchmoney please keep us updated. I had three pending orders back in December disappear for no logical reason. I sent a message to customer service asking why? Sent the message on December 13th and have never received a response.
  • PrairieSailor_2016PrairieSailor_2016 Posts: 85 Copper ✭✭
    I have one from January 4th as well still sitting. This seems to happen every few weeks for the last couple of years and is incredibly annoying. Also took two weeks for Customer Service to get back to me last time.
  • mr1mr1 Posts: 359 Bronze ✭✭✭
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 36 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mr1 Hi there again, I'll see what I can do.

I do apologize if you have been facing issues like this. We never intend to neglect or let a client "slip through the cracks" so I will help you with how to sort this all out! If you are a Goldmoney Personal Client, you will have to email customer support. If you haven't been getting any replies, do call the Goldmoney Number and a Relationship Manager can contact Goldmoney Personal with your name and email address to get a response. Unfortunately Goldmoney Personal do not have telephone support at this point in time, and can only give customer support via email.

If you have Goldmoney Holding, I would recommend to ring the first instance you encounter any issue with your account, and our team of Relationship Managers will be able to sort out your issue as quickly and smoothly as possible.

I hope this helps
  • PowerlunchmoneyPowerlunchmoney Posts: 271 Bronze ✭✭✭
    Sorry @MaxLamb but this is not customer service. You're a bot and yer not even addressing the right person. It's January 17th, my order was on the 4th. Why has this order slipped through the cracks? Can you answer my original question please? Sorry to be human. My second order got filled before my first order which is still not filled. Ask yourself, how as the order flow failed?
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 36 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Powerlunchmoney I am sorry that you have experienced this and I do intend to try and help you the best I can, however I am unable to access any of your Client Information in regards to your Goldmoney Account within Goldmoney Community. If you could give us a call on our number provided on the Goldmoney Website then either myself or one of my colleagues will be able to help you further to sort this all out.