How do you buy bitcoin on this platform?

Hello to everyone,

I opened an account in 2016 and forgot about it, I got the message that you can buy crypto here, I just can't find the "buy bitcoin with credit card" button, I mean, why not have it right there on the front page? why isn't there one big giant button like that? ... there should be

How do you buy and where do you buy it on this platform? your help will be very appreciated :)

Comments

• GoldmattersGoldmatters Posts: 3,661 Admin
    @marin to buy bitcoin you need a Holding
  • marinmarin Posts: 4 Tin ✭
    edited February 5
    are there any fees associated with a holding?
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 33 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @martin Hi there! We do need all clients to pass additional verification in order to purchase Bitcoin.

In regards to fees, there are no additional fees to the holding, however we still do charge our Buy/Sell rate (2.5%), as well as Storage fees (0.085%), due to the fact we keep all our Cryptocurrencies in cold storage in one of our Vaults.

I hope this answered your question, but if you have any further queries please do let me know!
  • merida2012merida2012 Posts: 5 Tin ✭
    @MaxLamb ahha found your info on bitcoin sales.
    Q1) Can we withdraw the bitcoin to our private wallet?
    Q2) Does GM sell cryptos other than bitcoin? i.e alt coins

sorry to hijack your post @marin :#
  • MaxLambMaxLamb Posts: 33 Staff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @merida2012 not a problem :)

1 - As all of our cryptocurrencies are stored in Cold Wallet Storage for security, we are unable to allow Cryptos to be transferred or withdraw out of your Holding.
    2 - We have just started to offer Etherium this week! So verified Holdings can purchase Bitcoin and Ether within their holding right now. We are open to recommendations and suggestions for any further alt coins.